Given that this question is still very prevalent, I thought I'd post this to get everyone on the same page.
Here is how compensation works:
1) You only get compensated if you purchased BEFORE the safety status was changed from 'Undetected'.
2) Compensation applies to any status besides 'Undetected' (Maintenance/Investigating/Testing/Detected).
3) Compensation is calculated by days, not hours, and will only apply if the status changes from 'Undetected' for more than 24 hours.
4) Compensation is given based on how many days your sub would've still had on it, if the status remained 'Undetected'.
5) Compensation applies not just for detections, but for periods when the cheat stops working due to a Game Update, so long as the cheat remains unusable for 24 hours or longer.
6) Compensation does NOT get given for personal issues.
7) Compensation does NOT get given for feature issues.
How we calculate compensation:
Sub1 length = 7 days Sub ends Jan 8
Sub2 length = 30 days Sub ends Jan 31
Both subs purchased = Jan 01
Status changed to Investigating = Jan 04
Status changed to Undetected = Jan 15
Sub1 (minus) Investigating = 3 days of safe use (4 day compensation) on Jan 16, Sub ends Jan 20
Sub2 (minus) Investigating = 3 days of safe use (11 day compensation) on Jan 16, Sub ends Feb 12
Sub1: I saw on the forums that some people got 11 day comp, but I only got 4 days, wtf? Your subscription (minus) days you got UD = How much you will be compensated. If you've purchased 1 week, got 3 good days, and you think we will compensate you 11 days, you are mistaken.
Compensation is given on however much time an unsafe/unknown status has taken away from your existing sub.
Common misconception 2:
I bought during detection, how come I'm not getting compensated? Easy, you made that choice. There are different types of players out there. Some are happy to rage and get banned, or play a few hours get banned and not care for a second, others, value lasting long. If we were to compensate people buying during detection, the first group of people could get a massive amount of extra days to their subs, on purpose. We will only compensate unexpected issues.
PAY ATTENTION, when you purchase your sub. If you care that it is potentially not safe, then wait. If you don't care... Enjoy.
We give you all the information necessary to make your decision, but we can not, and will not be held accountable for your inability to read. You can take the horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. We give you the information, but it's up to you to read it.