Korean

Future Cheats at Hypercheats!

Cheat Vote.  

806 members have voted

1. 1. Which game do you want a cheat for?

On 3/11/2019 at 5:51 PM, RragnarokK said:

maybe get rid of csgo.. lol there are a million providers for that shitty game. every prime account is a hacker, i can gaurantee it.. i hacked for 2 years straight in csgo, thanks to pubg and now apex, that csgo gave me cancer and made me frickn toxic and rage sooo hard !! 😐

also, @Korean i voted for BF5, what does it mean upcoming? does it mean its already in the works?

ill surely buy if it is.

Im totally your opinion, however a league cheat (faceit) would be awesome and the demand is huge for a faceit cheat (esea would be too hard to keep ud)

Edited by The1

10 minutes ago, The1 said:

Im totally your opinion, however a league cheat (faceit) would be awesome and the demand is huge for a faceit cheat (esea would be too hard to keep ud)

i know a few providers who are ud on faceit/esea

On 3/11/2019 at 5:51 PM, RragnarokK said:

maybe get rid of csgo.. lol there are a million providers for that shitty game. every prime account is a hacker, i can gaurantee it.. i hacked for 2 years straight in csgo, thanks to pubg and now apex, that csgo gave me cancer and made me frickn toxic and rage sooo hard !! 😐

also, @Korean i voted for BF5, what does it mean upcoming? does it mean its already in the works?

ill surely buy if it is.

I think upcoming means the games were about to be released? This thread/poll was made before the upcoming titles were released.

1 hour ago, RragnarokK said:

i know a few providers who are ud on faceit/esea

Really now... I havent seen any in a long time.

1 hour ago, Pashz said:

Really now... I havent seen any in a long time.

He prob. means aimware which gets you banned due to the detected aimbot @ esea and faceit.

5 hours ago, The1 said:

He prob. means aimware which gets you banned due to the detected aimbot @ esea and faceit.

nope. aimware is a joke :P 

what happened to the fortnite cheats because there is like none of those anywhere and i’ve been trying to find some for like months that aren’t a virus and you guys should make those please

I mean if HC isn't planning to make a normal CS:GO cheat then maybe aim for making cheat that would work for league like faceit, esea etc

45 minutes ago, x21x21 said:
Destiny 2

oh boi..

isn't destiny 2 dead? i rarely see anybody playing it even the channels dedicated to the game have died or moved on to other games

i'd still love it tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 4/11/2019 at 2:44 PM, Shekelstein said:

I mean if HC isn't planning to make a normal CS:GO cheat then maybe aim for making cheat that would work for league like faceit, esea etc

+++

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sics3416 said:

We need Overwatch!!!! stop ignore the top vote 

+

Overwatch isn't fortnite so there will not be any big law issues imo, especially after the mistakes learned from fortnite^^

6 minutes ago, The1 said:

+

Overwatch isn't fortnite so there will not be any big law issues imo, especially after the mistakes learned from fortnite^^

why so many people mention fortnite? what happened

@sics3416 epic games tends to go after cheat developers very aggressively and with legal action. Blizzard does the same thing and Its why the two are are often compared when discussing cheats. I think if overwatch were to get a cheat it would have to be a private one. 

6 minutes ago, wesnawpunk44 said:

@sics3416 epic games tends to go after cheat developers very aggressively and with legal action. Blizzard does the same thing and Its why the two are are often compared when discussing cheats. I think if overwatch were to get a cheat it would have to be a private one. 

thx now i get it

Just wanna say, that OW cheat is probably gonna make an excessive amount of bank. Literally every other person in gold and above wants a cheat that they don't get insta banned with lmao. Must be tough making one though, lot's of people charge really high for one.