Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joanna

Buy our HWID spoofer only!

Recommended Posts

It is now possible to only buy our HWID spoofer for just a monthly price of $50! Check out our product page for more details: https://hypercheats.gg/store/product/20-hwid-spoofer/


Important!
Every single cheat we offer already comes INCLUDED with this same spoofer. So if you plan to buy a cheat or already own one, do not buy this product, since you already own it!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, joanna said:

It is now possible to only buy our HWID spoofer for just a monthly price of $50! Check out our product page for more details: https://hypercheats.gg/store/product/20-hwid-spoofer/


Important!
Every single cheat we offer already comes INCLUDED with this same spoofer. So if you plan to buy a cheat or already own one, do not buy this product, since you already own it!

Great thing, even though i did not think this will happen 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, banek192 said:

Spoofer can be detected by anticheat itself at all?

No, what can eac/be do is just ban even more hardware, but the spoofer doesn't get detected.

Edited by Alberto123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alberto123 said:

No, what can eac/be do is just ban even more hardware, but the spoofer doesn't get detected.

Alberto, They heard me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't the level 1 rust cheat have this? Wouldn't that mean you could just buy that for $40 and get the hwid spoofer worth $50?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mixo said:

Doesn't the level 1 rust cheat have this? Wouldn't that mean you could just buy that for $40 and get the hwid spoofer worth $50?

 

Spoofer is 50$ monthly, rust lvl 1 is 40$ weekly lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atoo said:

Spoofer is 50$ monthly, rust lvl 1 is 40$ weekly lol

oh shit im retarded lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mixo said:

oh shit im retarded lol.

 

You can get the level 1 r6s 1 month for 50$ tho. So its better to get a "free" cheat out of it :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×