Drogo

New pricing!

2 hours ago, Tobbo said:

Yeah seems a bit unfair as all the updates seem to be for fornite both the other hacks got silent aim already and now they also recieve a discount. We're last to get updated and we don't get a discount... Starting to feel like we are the guys getting left out here.. Putting me off a fair bit.. We cannot even turn recoil off atm but we dont get discount? lol Feel like we're being pushed aside

Don't worry Rust isn't left out. We can't add features that will likely get patched soon or trigger some bans because we want to keep a clean product. The only bugs are with the norecoil system and the eoka crashes. They will get fixed soon. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, Alberto said:

Lol, how is it unfair? Yes, you may not get updates because there are probably some updates in development for Rust. And what about R6S, it doesn't get updates but there's no chaos about it.

I was misinformed then as I was told it had silent aim.

1 hour ago, joanna said:

Rust is in a good spot we feel. Its the only real undetected hack that is easy to buy and has a non reformat hwid spoofer.

To be honest that's fair. Was just a bit nerfed as I seen thee new prices and though I'd be to buy my friend a month of lvl2 😛 His sub ran out 2 days ago and he cannot afford it at the moment. Then it was the only one left out 😛

Thanks for the response guys. And sorry for the rant I've had a few stressful days IRL. fell out with mother irl etc so we've removed eachother on facebook the day before my 8 year olds birthday she was planning which was annoying as hell. She used him as blackmail saying she was not going to come to his birthday and stuff so ruined his birthday a bit 😞 He had a good day though.

49 minutes ago, Tobbo said:

I was misinformed then as I was told it had silent aim.

To be honest that's fair. Was just a bit nerfed as I seen thee new prices and though I'd be to buy my friend a month of lvl2 😛 His sub ran out 2 days ago and he cannot afford it at the moment. Then it was the only one left out 😛

Thanks for the response guys. And sorry for the rant I've had a few stressful days IRL. fell out with mother irl etc so we've removed eachother on facebook the day before my 8 year olds birthday she was planning which was annoying as hell. She used him as blackmail saying she was not going to come to his birthday and stuff so ruined his birthday a bit 😞 He had a good day though.

No problem bro, good luck IRL <3.

1 minute ago, Alberto said:

No problem bro, good luck IRL <3.

Meh, Was ok being an argument until she threatend my sons happenies she's no longer a part of my life. The day after her partner called me and i didnt answer as I didn't know the number they didnt text or leave a voicemail etc so she blocked my fiance saying i missed a call from him and that she didn't want to see the kids anymore..

Parents ayy

7 minutes ago, Tobbo said:

Meh, Was ok being an argument until she threatend my sons happenies she's no longer a part of my life. The day after her partner called me and i didnt answer as I didn't know the number they didnt text or leave a voicemail etc so she blocked my fiance saying i missed a call from him and that she didn't want to see the kids anymore..

Parents ayy

Sounds like midlife crisis shit, I hope you get along again if atleast one of you try to :classic_love:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Drogo said:

We always try to do our best to keep in touch with the necessities of our community. We may often not say much, but we do pay attention to pressing issues and concerns coming from you guys.

With that in mind, we have revised our pricing on most of our software. Here are the changes:

FN
Level 1: 1 week $75 -> $50
Level 2: 1 week $150 -> $120
Level 1: 1 month $150 -> $120
Level 2: 1 month $350 -> $280

R6S
Level 1: 1 week $30 -> $20
Level 2: 1 week $75 -> $40
Level 1: 1 month $75 -> $50
Level 2: 1 month $150 -> $100

Rust
Level 1: 1 week $50 -> $40
Level 2: 1 week $125 -> $100

PUBG
Level 1: 1 week $50 -> $30
Level 2: 1 week $100 -> $80
Level 1: 1 month $100 -> $75
Level 2: 1 month $250 -> $200

These are the NEW prices. Not sales. Meaning you can expect these prices to stick for quite a while. We hope this allows more of you guys to be a part of our community, or stay within it for longer, or possibly allows you guys to experience cheating in new games that you haven't tried or been interested in before.

Enjoy 🙂

This is amazing I’m so glad this has happened. Thanks guys 

27 minutes ago, joanna said:

Sounds like midlife crisis shit, I hope you get along again if atleast one of you try to :classic_love:

It happens, not worth dwelling over! 😛 Sons happy hes got his gaming pc now and he's wanting to make youtube videos :') 

19 minutes ago, smox111 said:

This is so good price but please make it down because 1 months in FN is so up

The prices will probably stay like it for a long time unless we do some special offers.

1 hour ago, Synth said:

The prices will probably stay like it for a long time unless we do some special offers.

because I have just 100$ in btc and I want the lvl 2 fortnite and I don't have work because I have just 15 years ago 😢

I personally believe this price changes won't change much in terms of getting more customers, this will help to keep the existing customers, but for those who can't afford 350$ for a cheat the same applies for 280$ in regards to Fortnite.

Just think about Countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary...etc there are many more in EU where the average wage is approximately $400.

Do you really think those players can afford this price changes? I don't think so.

I knew this day will come,  I even had a long chat about it, and I also know that these prices are still in the sky.

Hypercheats should ask themselves. Do we want more customers or just stick with the existing customers?

6 minutes ago, frankomondo said:

I personally believe this price changes won't change much in terms of getting more customers, this will help to keep the existing customers, but for those who can't afford 350$ for a cheat the same applies for 280$ in regards to Fortnite.

Just think about Countries like Romania, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary...etc there are many more in EU where the average wage is approximately $400.

Do you really think those players can afford this price changes? I don't think so.

I knew this day will come,  I even had a long chat about it, and I also know that these prices are still in the sky.

Hypercheats should ask themselves. Do we want more customers or just stick with the existing customers?

I think the more the site is known, the more it will be monitored by EPIC.

4 hours ago, Nameless2b said:

I think the more the site is known, the more it will be monitored by EPIC.

Don't worry we already know that they're watching us. They already sent many DMCAs to our hosting from their lawyer. We are safe :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, frankomondo said:

We already know that those prices aren't affordable for everybody. Our objective isn't to make the cheat available to everyone because we value it at this price.

4 hours ago, frankomondo said:

I presonally live in Romania and i was thinking exactly like you, but for our quality, the prices are too good to be true for what we offer.

Also, we are still getting more and more customers daily / not sticking with the same customers every month.

Edited by Alberto

This is a great change, it will help younger and less wealthy customers be able to finally buy a cheat. I am looking forward to getting rust level 2 when i get paid.

3 minutes ago, nathanrogue said:

Any plans to also do a cheaper price for rust monthly?

Joanna said rust is in a good place so maybe not.

I get why rust is priced as it is but damn 250 a month is a LEAP, stuck on pleb level with lvl 1 😧

5 minutes ago, Rip said:

I get why rust is priced as it is but damn 250 a month is a LEAP, stuck on pleb level with lvl 1 😧

Devs think that the rust cheat is the only undetected public one with good features. Thats why they keep it at a high price.

• Like 1