Korean

Private Cheats and Trusted!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce to everyone that we will now have a private section here at HC with all new private cheats! There will be various ways to get access to these cheats but the primary way will be to via staff inviting you to it. We want to put heavy emphasis on community activity, helping others out and helping US out. We will be actively seeking out people we deem to be deserving of access to these private cheats. 

I'll list a couple of ways you could be potentially chosen!: (To be clear, trusted gives you access to BUY the private cheats, you will not use them for free.)

1. Being a tester, a good one at that.-  We always need people to test weather a cheat is detected or not, or a new feature is working as intended etc. Being a good tester and active will separate yourself from the masses.

2. Helping others - We always have customers looking for help, spending time helping these guys out that we miss will also make yourself stand out, not only does that give you a chance to be promoted to support, it gives you a good chance at getting Trusted.

3. Mass referrals/getting us alot of attention/paying customers. - This helps us out financially a great deal, going out of your way to get us paying customers is also a good way to get yourself invited to our Trusted group.

Those are just a couple of ways you can earn and not pay for the Trusted ranks. There will be ways for you to be able to buy your way in, but this is still being discussed etc and I will update this thread once they are set in stone. These cheats will be SLOT limited, meaning we will only allow a couple of people to be apart of our Trusted cheats, the number is also not set in stone, it's upto our discretion. Staff also have the decision to invite someone if we deem they are worthy of it.

Stay tuned, more information will come to pass in the coming weeks/days! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

This is nice for people who play all 4 games and don't want to pay monthly for all of them & get the private cheats at the same time.

Keep it up.

When you mean private cheats are those cheats private meaning they have been coded in a different way then the public cheats to not get detected?

Our public cheats are coded to not get detected. Our private cheats are for completely different games which is impossible to get hacks for or very hard to get.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Very Nice, another avenue to help grow your guys rep and to further grow your fullas business. If i didnt have four kids and very expensive wife i would definilty buy the monthly access

4 hours ago, joanna said:

Our public cheats are coded to not get detected. Our private cheats are for completely different games which is impossible to get hacks for or very hard to get.

Like which game? :classic_love:

Very good offer. Not a big price and the best technical support of the forum. I advise everyone to buy this role, as long as this is possible 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rubberundies said:

So it doesn't say specifically, does the 600$ package, give you free access to all public cheats FOREVER ? or for a month ? or for 6 months ? or how long ? 

For a month, and you also get the trusted role(from that u can buy the private cheats also)

2 hours ago, Alberto said:

For a month, and you also get the trusted role(from that u can buy the private cheats also)

Hum for a month, thanks for the information.

22 hours ago, Alberto said:

gotttt damnnnn boi lol.... does the trusted roll last forever after that at least ? so if I paid the 600 , then 2 months from now went ahead and wanted to buy some private ones I could ? or am I only trusted that month 😛