Korean

Private Cheats and Trusted!

1 minute ago, rubberundies said:

gotttt damnnnn boi lol.... does the trusted roll last forever after that at least ? so if I paid the 600 , then 2 months from now went ahead and wanted to buy some private ones I could ? or am I only trusted that month 😛

I am not sure about that at all, probably it will stay 1 month / the cheats are monthly too ( i do not know how much it would last so i am not speaking from my experience )

2 hours ago, Alberto said:

I am not sure about that at all, probably it will stay 1 month / the cheats are monthly too ( i do not know how much it would last so i am not speaking from my experience )

Will rust go private?

None of our public cheats will go private. Also if you buy l33t then u can purchase private subs only during the time you are l33t, once your l33t is over it will not be possible anymore. The only way to permanently have access to private cheats is becoming "trusted", which is only possible to earn as noted in this topic. So unless you plan to use our public cheats too, l33t may be way to expensive for the majority of you if you only want to use 1 or 2 private cheats.

3 hours ago, joanna said:

None of our public cheats will go private. Also if you buy l33t then u can purchase private subs only during the time you are l33t, once your l33t is over it will not be possible anymore. The only way to permanently have access to private cheats is becoming "trusted", which is only possible to earn as noted in this topic. So unless you plan to use our public cheats too, l33t may be way to expensive for the majority of you if you only want to use 1 or 2 private cheats.

I’m assuming you’d have to pay by the month for the privates as well, if so, can you give us some estimates on what a private would be?

9 minutes ago, slut said:

I’m assuming you’d have to pay by the month for the privates as well, if so, can you give us some estimates on what a private would be?

I dont think you are allowed to know unless you are invited 😕

11 minutes ago, slut said:

There is a monthly price for the private cheats. They will not be displayed here 😉

On 9/18/2018 at 1:15 PM, joanna said:

thanks for the quick replies. ah so 600$ one month + however many hundreds for the private cheats. yaaa I make good money but not THAT good yet haha. If you buy the l33T and then theres a private cheat you really want can you buy like 5 months of it, and when your 600$ l33t runs out, will you still have the 4 months you bought of the private cheats or do you immediately loose access to them ? 

4 minutes ago, rubberundies said:

thanks for the quick replies. ah so 600$ one month + however many hundreds for the private cheats. yaaa I make good money but not THAT good yet haha. If you buy the l33T and then theres a private cheat you really want can you buy like 5 months of it, and when your 600$ l33t runs out, will you still have the 4 months you bought of the private cheats or do you immediately loose access to them ? 

I assume you keep access to them, i wouldn't think that they would take your sub away unless you broke TOS

6 minutes ago, rubberundies said:

Contact me and we can talk about this. Korean#3152

5 minutes ago, Rizen said:

I assume you keep access to them, i wouldn't think that they would take your sub away unless you broke TOS

We reserve the right to remove subs at any time, nothing is guaranteed. Currently the privates only allow 1 month at a time purchase. Discussion can be made to change this though.

Edited by Korean

1 minute ago, Korean said:

We reserve the right to remove subs at any time, nothing is guaranteed. Currently the privates only allow 1 month at a time purchase.

Ah ok

Edited by Rizen

4 minutes ago, b7k909090 said:

I want to cheat Private your cheat in the game World of Tanks Blitz me

You will have to find another provider mate

10 minutes ago, b7k909090 said:

I want to cheat Private your cheat in the game World of Tanks Blitz me

If this game isnt in high demand and not in a over crowded market they probably wont work on it.

5 minutes ago, b7k909090 said:

Where do I find that I love the game Search About Cheating 

I did "nt find 

You have to look around, there are some out there but not to many as it isnt that popular

Just now, pheonix1234 said:

Its been a month now. Has anyone earned trusted role at all ?

Not yet 😛 I suggested to some admins some ideas i am still waiting on feedback about them 😛

Hopefully we will see some soon