Jump to content
Korean

Private Cheats and Trusted!

Recommended Posts

L33T is now 300$ and gives you access to all our public level 2 cheats. Enjoy the price reduction and happy cheating!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, PloT said:

Who can i get a trusted member?

You can see all requeriments in the first page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello admin. I am a long time beta tester for real live projects. I have access to some private cheats. Because of this I have access to multiple os and different testing capabilities.

How do i find my referral link? I want to sell the app.

May i open a store? I can offer sim cards for registration for new game accounts.

Another member recommended me here.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CyberLiquidz said:

Hello admin. I am a long time beta tester for real live projects. I have access to some private cheats. Because of this I have access to multiple os and different testing capabilities.

How do i find my referral link? I want to sell the app.

May i open a store? I can offer sim cards for registration for new game accounts.

Another member recommended me here.

Thanks

If you are wanting to become a reseller of the products here, I believe you need to talk to Slav (I THINK). One of the admins anyway. If this is not what you mean then I cannot refer you to anything else as I cannot understand what you mean if I am wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, killmenow said:

If you are wanting to become a reseller of the products here, I believe you need to talk to Slav (I THINK). One of the admins anyway. If this is not what you mean then I cannot refer you to anything else as I cannot understand what you mean if I am wrong.

Thanks. I'll ask Slav

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CyberLiquidz said:

Thanks. I'll ask Slav

For be reseller make a ticket with the option "Reseller inquiries"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, donahue101 said:

way to get to waste 35$ and an account 🙂 

Besides that this is the completly wrong thread, you should have checked the status of the cheat before you started playing like a :autism:

https://hypercheats.gg/status/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harvexz said:

How do I become/apply for being a tester?

Testers are / were just people that bought cheats frequently and told the devs how well they're going.

 

However Hypercheats seems to be in a bad state and doesn't  seem like devs are either able to work or are starting to give up on their business. 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a Gmail that there isn't anything in the private cheats section because they are working on public cheats.{:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, yeeyee9000 said:

I got a Gmail that there isn't anything in the private cheats section because they are working on public cheats.{:

Currently there are no private cheats as there is still a lot of work with our current cheats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Currently there are no private cheats as there is still a lot of work with our current cheats. 

The guy above you responded too is dming people trying to get them to download a free cheat, probably a RAT https://imgur.com/a/I2eXXEe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MXgs said:

How to join a private script? What's in a private script?

Hi,

Currently there aren’t any private cheats as there is a lot of work at the moment with our current public cheats. This is something that we may see again in the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 10:47 PM, MXgs said:

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it!

No worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×