Graves

I am new to this.... :D

I'm really hoping I can jump in and become a part of this community, I am a noob now but if I can somehow win this and try out one of these promising looking cheats, I will gladly become an active member of this website. Thank you for the giveaway!

• Like 1

Thanks for the giveaway,

I love the sense of welcome and heart felt warmth about this community. It really does have a nice community always willing to help and fix any issues we have. I also LOVE their cheats. I have seen them previewed but never have I used them, I would like to use them but don't have the money to at the moment. This giveaway would be a great help. Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm new, just joined for a few hours, but I already felt being part of the community. What, how, and why?

Let me tell my story about 5 hours ago, I finally decided that I am biting the bullet and buying HC. I am nomad... trying to find somewhere to belong. I've been banned a lot using cheats that claimed to be undetected. I've tried them all.

So, it was normal for me to receive a global, a BE, or a kicked during my match. But then, I found a home. It was good, I lasted a month before the inevitable happens.

And so, I travel, now I am here. I was reluctant at first because it's the second time I paying BTC, and while I know I need to satisfy my craving to cheat -- to win -- BTC isn't very convenient for someone like me who lives in a country that doesn't allow many choices. However, the desire to be at the top won me over, like the need to drink, I need to cheat. It's water for my thirst to quench my soul.

I bought it, I was happy, yet my problem wasn't finished yet. I stupidly sent my payment with an amount that isn't exact. My provider rounded down by carefully typed amount. They rounded it down.

I was angry and panicking, it seems that I wouldn't be able to join because of my mistake. That too much excitement for a new home, a new place to stay blinded my senses. I was losing hope. How can I send a miniscule amount? I don't have a wallet of my own and most BTC transactions only allows at the minimum of 60$.

I talked to the customer service, to the chat, to the support. Can I just add another week, or a month just so my previous mistake can be ammended? Just so I can play?

But it wasn't meant to be. They said no. All I hear was rejection. It wasn't in the hands of HC yet, they cannot help.

It was a mistake. I almost cried, but you know, someone saved me... someone from the support. Alberto offered to send the tiny amount I'm missing just so I can be part of the community. Be part of the family.

That's when I know I'm in love. In love with the community. That's when I know that I will stay.

Thank you.

Edited by ArcOfCovenant
@Alberto !! Thank you again!!
  • Like 2

Thanks for the giveaway man!! 🙂

I love how chill the staff are, You can actually have a convo with them rather than just speaking about the cheat which is nice.

I've also met some really cool people from here I play with sometimes 🙂

• Like 1

I love the stories people tell on giveaways the most.

Thanks for hosting this. Here's my entry. Enjoy your elite upgrade.

Edited by Nuno
  • Like 1

Maybe this time is my lucky time! 😮 Im in! Why i love hypercheats? For giving me much fun, simple but truly. 

Edited by koczajowicz
  • Like 1

Thank you for this giveaway! I love the comunnity itself, most people are helpfull and nice to each ofher and not trolling each other, like manny other cheat platforms are!

• Like 1

Im in i really want to win.I love the hypercheats because they working on cheats what is insane and the support team administratora is friendly😄😁

• Like 1

I'm game for this.  Just ran out of my 7 day subscription for Rust.  Hypercheats and the staff here have been very helpful during that time.  Also community is pretty helpful as well.  I'm not a very vocal person on the forums here but don't mind trying to help someone myself.  Love it here.

• Like 1

My favourtie part about the community is that support if you need is very easily available, and another reason I like HC is that if theres a bypass issue it gets fixed relatively quickly!

• Like 1

Hey 😃, i Love HC bc it’s the first provider that im trusting , i don’t have much Money but for a R6s Cheat is 50€ Cheap , the community is funny and cool i got very fast help i didn’t know how to pay with BTC  it was my first payment with BTC and I got help from the support and from the community . ❤️ the admins are very aktive and writing fast back that’s amazing +1 for the Devs where updating all Cheats so fast and holding it UD.. I hope we will have here a great long time. (Sry for my bad eng)

• Like 1