joanna

[Warning] Scam FN provider going around in PMs here

Watch out! We are aware some people are mass spamming a scam FN provider here! This is what we know:

1. They are detected

2. Their spoofer doesnt fully work, so YOU WILL get your main hardware BANNED, for life.

3. I have looked into the devs code, it is very very amateuristic. If you are a dev I can provide you full source code of all their stuff (I won't GIVE the source code, I can SHOW you it).

So again, be very careful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Unfortunately we closed the fortnite cheat and can't provide a software of quality anymore. But if you want to find a new provider, make sure you do some research on their reputation. Remember that you can't promote them here.

We will continue to provide other cheats with the same work as before :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Synth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joanna said:

Watch out! We are aware some people are mass spamming a scam FN provider here! This is what we know:

1. They are detected

2. Their spoofer doesnt fully work, so YOU WILL get your main hardware BANNED, for life.

3. I have looked into the devs code, it is very very amateuristic. If you are a dev I can provide you full source code of all their stuff.

Remember when everyone came here crying they got banned and that they want our spoofer? 😂😂

It is sad because most people who want fortnite hacks cheap are children and they fall easily for things like this, stay safe 😕

8 hours ago, Rizen said:

It is sad because most people who want fortnite hacks cheap are children and they fall easily for things like this, stay safe 😕

typical as yesterday, fuck off

12 hours ago, joanna said:

1. They are detected

3. I have looked into the devs code, it is very very amateuristic. If you are a dev I can provide you full source code of all their stuff.

Can you send the source?

10 minutes ago, sdsdfsdf said:

LOL, here I got a Discord conversation between the Dev of this cheat.. If you can even call it a Dev.

image.png.2cd88a659682babe7778b0da357e14df.png

image.png.745a8dc861981638e7b482710602a7b4.png

image.png.a36f117de69365a810502e3a4e1f7105.png

image.png.ff60d855874e7a676919cf946093fa8a.png

image.png.e13dbdaaa90cef77271d4d74e50d3644.png

image.png.f0ab7c80699f3c59ee1ad9b92ea09a0e.png

image.png.052c8a342925066b98d461957e65b0fd.png

image.png.02c955625444e676f9fe60d4b98f4144.png

profesionalism at it's best.

20 hours ago, Rizen said:

No, no advertising is allowed here sorry mate

Bc u don’t have the source , btw nice fake conversation , probably 1 of the staff 

4 minutes ago, RedezxMods said:

Your cheat is sued  stfu hahahaha

At least it was real :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

I made my shit from scratch, even if it's not perfect. Yes, I could have pasted someone elses work, and called it my own. But did I? No.

But I understand, if you act nice, you get fucked over in this world. Thanks for the lesson.

And I see that guy is with you people, proving my point if you'd like to share that discord message I wrote "Cracking another providers cheat just to kill competition".

It wouldn't surprise me if it was you fuckers that leaked everything to Battleye/EAC.

Also if you had "silent aim" since the start, why did it suddenly become a feature AFTER I released it? 

You guys are really low. 

Also, I feel bad for you OP, you actually have to pretend to be/advertise that you're a girl to get people to give you attention.

Edited by e1482833

5 minutes ago, e1482833 said:

I made my shit from scratch, even if it's not perfect. Yes, I could have pasted someone elses work, and called it my own. But did I? No.

But I understand, if you act nice, you get fucked over in this world. Thanks for the lesson.

And I see that guy is with you people, proving my point if you'd like to share that discord message I wrote "Cracking another providers cheat just to kill competition".

It wouldn't surprise me if it was you fuckers that leaked everything to Battleye/EAC.

Also if you had "silent aim" since the start, why did it suddenly become a feature AFTER I released it? 

You guys are really low. 

Also, I feel bad for you OP, you actually have to pretend to be/advertise that you're a girl to get people to give you attention.

Mad bcuz noob dev LOL

Just now, e1482833 said:

Yes, I admit I am a noob. But at least I can make hacks for Fortnite. Can you?

Easily 

19 minutes ago, e1482833 said:

You guys are really low. 

Nice 1 jumping to conclusions. We're not involved in any of the cracking taking place, you come plague our forums and as soon as 1 guy posts shit on you, you assumed it was us. Nice IQ. When did you act nice by the way? Retard. You literally spam our forums and instead of getting customers via proving ur software is better you have 13 year olds come spam our shit. Again, nice IQ. You got exposed for being a braindead paster and ur silent aim isn't unique, don't take cred for it.