Sign in to follow this  
Graves

FizZ MiddleMan service

Hello everyone 😄 !

Since there is more action in this sub-forum, i will offer for free my MiddleMan service !

How does it work:
Seller Y send me the HCs he wanna sell with buyer X

Buyer X agree to the transaction with seller Y.

When i have received the HCs, the payment may go from Buyer to seller. After reviewing both sides of the transaction, and seller confirms he received the money, i will send the HCs to the buyer. 

FizZ !

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FizZ said:

Hello everyone 😄 !

Since there is more action in this sub-forum, i will offer for free my MiddleMan service !

How does it work:
Seller Y send me the HCs he wanna sell with buyer X

Buyer X agree to the transaction with seller Y.

When i have received the HCs, the payment may go from Buyer to seller. After reviewing both sides of the transaction, and seller confirms he received the money, i will send the HCs to the buyer. 

FizZ !

This actually should be how it was done to begin with. Good we haven’t seen many scams yet! Nice! 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, yudi00 said:

Can vouch 👍 very swift and trustworthy. Thanks a lot for doing this man, greatly appreciated

Bumping ! Since there is alot more of trades going on, think wisely before trading and use a middleman !

Vouch for this guy!

Whenever you wanna sell or buy anything i advice you do it thru FizZ to avoid getting scammed, he is a Lead-Support also a respected member of HC and i love to troll him, we don't know too well each other but i know he was part of community since beginning of HC support program.

Good luck with this service!