Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
DeathGener

OBS Bypass

Question

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Just now, DeathGener said:

I don't know why, but i can't see screen's on this site =/

Which country are you in? I think you need to use VPN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/21/2018 at 12:38 PM, mianbao said:

Which country are you in? I think you need to use VPN

Turkey. So, did PUBG, Rust and RS6 hack have OBS bypass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
51 minutes ago, DeathGener said:

Turkey. So, did PUBG, Rust and RS6 hack have OBS bypass?

Only PUBG and RS6 afaik but rust doesnt have it for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 hours ago, Synth said:

Only PUBG and RS6 afaik but rust doesnt have it for sure.

R6S does not have the stream proof option as of right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Mexican said:

R6S does not have the stream proof option as of right now!

Yeah wasnt 100% sure for R6s but pubg does have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×