yungFarmer

Rust last detection

Question

Hello,

two questions; 

1 - when was the most recent rust detection? and how are the manual bans with cheat customers? in un-off servers. (Popular ones) 

Haven't cheated in rust for a long time, but i still remember the devs being a pain up the ass and EAC being extremely good/annoying compared to other games that have it. 

2 - And the manual bans were crazy. Still are? if they are, I'll still purchase another cheat - don't want to bother with rust if i can't last for a few weeks at least. 

Edited by yungFarmer

11 answers to this question

1. Quite recently, like a week ago, but we’ve done our biggest update yet to combat this and we predict longevity of he product. Manual bans are manual bans, no matter what hack you use, facepunch are super hands on and use all tools to make sure server admins can communicate and they pay people to sit on rust 10 hours a day looking for hackers. EAC have a discord with rust server admins where they post ur profile and once EAC person is awake/sees it ur banned, that simple. 

Its public so what would you expect, gets detected like every week lol. Manual bans won't happen if you know how to play legit. 

48 minutes ago, Tail said:

Its public so what would you expect, gets detected like every week lol. Manual bans won't happen if you know how to play legit. 

being public doesn't mean it has to get detected every week. You have literally countless examples @ this website, other P2C websites, and other similar sites. And yes said examples are on "good anticheats" BE/EAC so that statement is just plain wrong. 

Even though EAC on rust can't be compared to any other game using EAC - and the annoying dev's have a part in this. 

And manual bans will happen even if you know how to play legit in rust, from my experience. Unless by legit you mean ESP only, that would be amazing really because you're implying it takes skill to "play legit" with ESP.

otherwise every UD cheat using rust with ESP only would be 100% UD. 

Manual bans happen so much in rust, you basically can't compare it to any other game. And while i'm pretty sure there are left overs from cheating that require a manual review (using ESP only even) that are noticed when a manual check is done to you. Honestly, more often than not, detected or not, using aimbot on rust in any respectable server is just you waiting to be manual banned. 

And i used private cheats (actual private cheats, not the give me $2000 ~+ and you'll get a slot instantly) that still get fucked on rust while being safe everywhere else, even with big anti-cheats/games. Manuals are just cancer there, can't be compared to any other game. I'm not saying there's no one that has something working, it's more than possible. Hell, it could even be some guy with his own cheat for his own enjoyment and not selling it. But i personally don't know anyone that does, lately. Private or public.

Edited by yungFarmer

54 minutes ago, Korean said:

1. Quite recently, like a week ago, but we’ve done our biggest update yet to combat this and we predict longevity of he product. Manual bans are manual bans, no matter what hack you use, facepunch are super hands on and use all tools to make sure server admins can communicate and they pay people to sit on rust 10 hours a day looking for hackers. EAC have a discord with rust server admins where they post ur profile and once EAC person is awake/sees it ur banned, that simple. 

Thanks for the honestly and quick reply. Speaks volume about the website & staff here. 

Edited by yungFarmer

3 hours ago, Tail said:

this isnt detected "like every week", you joined this site less than 3 weeks ago so how would you know anyways ? so unless you know what your talking about stay out of it. 

@yungFarmer manual bans are still a thing, and will still happen. i dont play legit and most of the time im obvious as hell advertising in chat and its about 5 days i last, so if you play legit im sure its much longer than that and you can go months just fine. it all depends on how you play.

I just want to post about being banned by eac yesterday. Thanks to god it wasnt hwid, because spoofing doesnt work mostly.

Its not written at this cheat site, but i found some correct info about eac is similar to fairfight in BF, cuz it controls and analize user movents, like where you target. And if you always come to sulfur with the shortest way its probably eac ban. So there are uber risks using cheats in rust, that dont cost losing opportunity to play rust ever.

eac and facepunch are great so.

1 hour ago, herp1988 said:

I just want to post about being banned by eac yesterday. Thanks to god it wasnt hwid, because spoofing doesnt work mostly.

Its not written at this cheat site, but i found some correct info about eac is similar to fairfight in BF, cuz it controls and analize user movents, like where you target. And if you always come to sulfur with the shortest way its probably eac ban. So there are uber risks using cheats in rust, that dont cost losing opportunity to play rust ever.

eac and facepunch are great so.

What do you mean by "spoofing doesnt work mostly" ?

Also how do you know that you didnt get hwid banned ? You know that eac leaves some traces on your computer after a ban and every new account will be at risk if you dont clean your system ?

I did a simple pc clean with register and rust/steam reinstalls after being first time banned without using any spoofer and my new acc still alive for 3 days. Its too long if they really wanted to  hwid ban me. 

As i read hwid happens when eac finds out several accs cheating after first ban.

spoofing works only for some time before your next acc will be banned on spoofed hwid, sometimes it happens instantly because of spoofer being outdated

And full reinstall dancing process after that is not pleasant proc, then buying new acc. 

2 hours ago, herp1988 said:

I did a simple pc clean with register and rust/steam reinstalls after being first time banned without using any spoofer and my new acc still alive for 3 days. Its too long if they really wanted to  hwid ban me. 

As i read hwid happens when eac finds out several accs cheating after first ban.

spoofing works only for some time before your next acc will be banned on spoofed hwid, sometimes it happens instantly because of spoofer being outdated

And full reinstall dancing process after that is not pleasant proc, then buying new acc. 

Our spoofer does not clean your system from traces but only protects your hardware. If you get banned you have to clean your system yourself but you dont need to buy a new computer thats it.

Now if you dont use our spoofer and get banned a few times your hardware id will be flagged and at this moment even if you clean your system you'll get banned. In this case buying a new pc is the only solution.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:06 AM, yungFarmer said:

being public doesn't mean it has to get detected every week. You have literally countless examples @ this website, other P2C websites, and other similar sites. And yes said examples are on "good anticheats" BE/EAC so that statement is just plain wrong. 

Even though EAC on rust can't be compared to any other game using EAC - and the annoying dev's have a part in this. 

And manual bans will happen even if you know how to play legit in rust, from my experience. Unless by legit you mean ESP only, that would be amazing really because you're implying it takes skill to "play legit" with ESP.

otherwise every UD cheat using rust with ESP only would be 100% UD. 

Manual bans happen so much in rust, you basically can't compare it to any other game. And while i'm pretty sure there are left overs from cheating that require a manual review (using ESP only even) that are noticed when a manual check is done to you. Honestly, more often than not, detected or not, using aimbot on rust in any respectable server is just you waiting to be manual banned. 

And i used private cheats (actual private cheats, not the give me $2000 ~+ and you'll get a slot instantly) that still get fucked on rust while being safe everywhere else, even with big anti-cheats/games. Manuals are just cancer there, can't be compared to any other game. I'm not saying there's no one that has something working, it's more than possible. Hell, it could even be some guy with his own cheat for his own enjoyment and not selling it. But i personally don't know anyone that does, lately. Private or public.

Yes, you're right that being public doesn't generally mean it gets detected often. But for rust at this very moment, it very much does mean that. I've played legit for 3 months straight with aimbot and esp without getting a ban once(that was in spring tho), I've never been actually manual banned because I know how to play the game and actually decently aim without an aimbot. Manual bans generally get placed on noobies who haven't played the game before and don't know how blatant they look. I don't know what "private" cheats you've used but I can't say the same with my experience, kinda looks like you got scammed by thinking it was exclusive lol.

On 12/5/2018 at 6:46 AM, pheonix1234 said:

this isnt detected "like every week", you joined this site less than 3 weeks ago so how would you know anyways ? so unless you know what your talking about stay out of it. 

@yungFarmer manual bans are still a thing, and will still happen. i dont play legit and most of the time im obvious as hell advertising in chat and its about 5 days i last, so if you play legit im sure its much longer than that and you can go months just fine. it all depends on how you play.

Sure that was a bit of an exaggeration but it gets detected almost every week lul, I don't think I've seen it go 2 weeks straight without going detected, I'm not blaming the devs or anything since rust is a pain for cheats but this site is also has a lot of bad rep so who knows. You do also know you don't need an account to browse a website right? My account being 3 weeks old literally means I pressed the create account button on that date and nothing else lmao.