hatz

Looking for hwid changer for rust

Hello i'm looking to buy working HWID changer for rust (need proof), willing to pay good money as my other option is to buy a new pc. my drives and cpu is flagged 100% and i bet there is more flagged than just those 2 things. Even if someone could point me to the right direction on where to look i would appreciate!

Yeah but i'm looking for a way to play legit again (so complete hwid change not just limited time spoof) hope you understand that it would be cheaper to buy a new pc compared to buying sub only for the spoofer as i would need to stay subbed forever

All the "lifetime HWID spoofers" are a myth and a scam, so good luck with finding a legit one outside of HC.

The thing is i'm not looking for spoofer i'm looking for a complete HWID change (someone with a lot of skill to do some changes in regedit and kernel to change some serials)

Someone who could do it via teamviewer etc, before that i would change mac address, format drives, change ip and do a fresh windows install and hope for the best.

if you are saying there is no way this can be done i guess i just have to forget rust and move on, my parts are too expensive and new that i'm not buying a new pc  just for rust 😕 

Also i heard that you could send support ticket to EAC and force them to delete your data under some law but i think that is fake as it clearly states that they can keep the data if they still need it and i'm pretty sure they do 😛 

Also only hd id can be changed (spoofed), i guess because of that eac bans another pc part serials, that cant be ever changed by soft. 

Tell me pls if im not right

On 12/6/2018 at 1:53 PM, herp1988 said:

Also only hd id can be changed (spoofed), i guess because of that eac bans another pc part serials, that cant be ever changed by soft. 

Tell me pls if im not right

You can spoof every single hwid on your PC...

Doesn’t not completely resetting your pc change your HWID? My friend who makes ROE and other cheats did that as he got hwid banned, and that seemed to work for him, wether he completely wiped all of his hard drives and partitions or did as windows fresh start im not too sure. 

3 minutes ago, Hades said:

Doesn’t not completely resetting your pc change your HWID? My friend who makes ROE and other cheats did that as he got hwid banned, and that seemed to work for him, wether he completely wiped all of his hard drives and partitions or did as windows fresh start im not too sure. 

HWID stands for Hardware ID which is not something you can change by resetting your pc. If your friend has been able to bypass their bans it means that they were only able to put some files that would trigger bans but not actually taking his HWID to ban him.

Edited by Synth