Sign in to follow this  
jerrychencool

How do undo changes made to pc by cheat?

reformat and start clean.

Other changes are so basic that it shouldn't interfere :S

mmmm for more in depth modification to system, mostly only an admin could explain it to you. 

What is the specific conflict with your other provider ?

Um what ever you changed in the setup guide just undo that if that doesn’t work I would just reformat.

19 minutes ago, Pashz said:

Um what ever you changed in the setup guide just undo that if that doesn’t work I would just reformat.

he doesnt have acces to it, since hes not VIP 😛

and i think loader on first run may change some windows settings why requires a restart.

3 minutes ago, FizZ said:

he doesnt have acces to it, since hes not VIP 😛

and i think loader on first run may change some windows settings why requires a restart.

Oh, True true.

13 minutes ago, jerrychencool said:

hmmm ok yea prob should have said i bought it from a reseller not on this website

yeah we figured it out 😄 ! You lucky its not something resellers may help you so no ban hammer !

1 hour ago, jerrychencool said:

oh yes very nice. but any ways how do i reverse this

wait till an admin look into it, because i wish i knew what loader changes on PC to help you but i do not 😛

There are no perm changes that need to be adjusted after the cheat is run. A restart will take care of all the necessary additions.

There is one thing the cheat does but it should not be messing with anything else, nor can I reveal what it is. If you really believe that is what’s causing your issue a format is the only way to go about it. However, I can almost guarantee the change is not interfering with any other programs.

My WMI stopped working a while after i made some changes suggested to help loader work. Id also like to revert any changes made but i dont believe i can go back to those pages cause im not vip anymore

My girl friend was dress in pink this morning how do i undo that? i think is because of HC.

WTF? really? :classic_dry:

HC does nothing to affect you, but if you think it affect you just reboot or reinstall windows, and make the changes back to BIOS like secure boot back to ON, VT-D back to ON.

If you do that it's like you never had HC.

EZ!