slav

CHRISTMAS SALES 50% OFF ALL PRODUCTS!

Hi guys,

From now until December 26th we are happy to announce a big sale for ALL of our cheats!

USE COUPON CODE (ONE TIME USE ONLY!):

XMAS

for 50% OFF!!!

Do please keep in mind that this only applies for direct purchases from HC. Re-seller purchases do not get to take advantage of this sale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Those that purchase the Rust cheat now even though the spoofer is detected are not entitled to an extension of their subscription once it gets updated, right? 

so im currently on a subscription through a reseller.  i am buying my next subscription through bitcoin but would like to buy in on this offer.  i cant add the xmas discount code to my current subscription ( im assuming because its a reseller subscription ) and if i add a new rust level 2 subscription its telling me my subscription would be valid through january 24 ( not counting my current subscription time ).   is there a way i can add my time from this offer to my current subscription?

@flibbidy You can purchase it and I'll fix it up for you. DM me once you've done so. But you should be able to do this yourself by going to Store - Manage Purchases - Renew Now. This will compound days onto your existing sub.

@Yubel Erm, the spoofer is a feature first of all. Second, as always even if the cheat was detected, purchasing during a detection doesn't entitle you to compensation, only purchasing before does.

2 hours ago, blkwt said:

I'm trying to renew my sub and the coupon is not working for me.

Try now, should work with renewals aswell.

14 hours ago, Drogo said:

@flibbidy You can purchase it and I'll fix it up for you. DM me once you've done so. But you should be able to do this yourself by going to Store - Manage Purchases - Renew Now. This will compound days onto your existing sub.

@Yubel Erm, the spoofer is a feature first of all. Second, as always even if the cheat was detected, purchasing during a detection doesn't entitle you to compensation, only purchasing before does.

dang this makes me sad 😞 rust spoofer was such a beautiful thing. I haven't renewed since it broke a few months ago, been waiting for it to get fixed. Are they still working on a fix for it ? or will it remain broken for the most part ?

2 hours ago, rubberundies said:

dang this makes me sad 😞 rust spoofer was such a beautiful thing. I haven't renewed since it broke a few months ago, been waiting for it to get fixed. Are they still working on a fix for it ? or will it remain broken for the most part ?

Few months? Wut? It's only been broken for like 3 weeks or so, and yes we're actively working on fixing the spoofer but it's a very time consuming process.

10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Few months? Wut? It's only been broken for like 3 weeks or so, and yes we're actively working on fixing the spoofer but it's a very time consuming process.

oh maybe it got fixed then broke again 🙂 , I was one of the PC configs that it stopped working for first, so it was only working for certain set ups but no one knew which components it stopped working for exactly. and I believe it was around 2 months ago. either way, good to hear they are working on a fix. 

On 12/24/2018 at 9:47 PM, Drogo said:

People kept getting banned since months, since recent weeks the spoofer also got detected so the bans were much more frequient, the cheat itself delayed bans are delayed up to 2 weeks but when somebody reports it you tell him "you got reported and banned, what did you expect?" even tho the examples of countless people says otherwise.

On 12/24/2018 at 12:31 AM, slav said:

Hi guys,

From now until December 26th we are happy to announce a big sale for ALL of our cheats!

USE COUPON CODE (ONE TIME USE ONLY!):

XMAS

4 hours ago, idtare said:

i didn't see the post .. cmmon -.-

i am poor guy 

Unlucky, maybe New Years sale too.

a 2 day sale that noone was notified about, great job. 24th, 25th and 26th are days that people are with their families usuallly and not checking onto a hack site. so umm yea great strategy

7 minutes ago, pheonix1234 said:

a 2 day sale that noone was notified about, great job. 24th, 25th and 26th are days that people are with their families usuallly and not checking onto a hack site. so umm yea great strategy

11 minutes ago, pheonix1234 said:

? This makes no sense. You are going to complain because a website made a discount on a day where you weren't available ? It doesnt work like that :classic_biggrin:

Also @Korean indicated a potential discount weeks before it happened.

Edited by Synth

2 minutes ago, Synth said:

? This makes no sense. You are going to complain because a website made a discount on a day where you weren't available ? It doesnt work like that :classic_biggrin:

Also @Korean indicated a potential discount weeks before it happened.

^^^