joanna

New cheat: Apex Legends

18 hours ago, erem22 said:

no paypal for payments ? 

Only non-refundable/disputable and anonymous payment methods are currently available as per the desires of the developers. I mean I don't blame them, people come here spreading bs and want to refund their purchases etc. Well you take the risk of purchasing something with a non refundable currency, and respect the developers' privacy.

18 hours ago, erem22 said:

no paypal for payments ? 

You can however pay with paypal through resellers ( the people with blue names, on the right side of the home page ) such people as @banek192 and @Mar1k give these guys a pm if you want to buy with paypal, but you will have to pay a slight bit over the original price in store.

On 2/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, killmenow said:

You can however pay with paypal through resellers ( the people with blue names, on the right side of the home page ) such people as @banek192 and @Mar1k give these guys a pm if you want to buy with paypal, but you will have to pay a slight bit over the original price in store.

thank you sir!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JaYor1337 said:

why not paypal ?

If you want to pay with paypal you need to contact a reseller.

6 hours ago, ogxvenomx said:

keen to use this cheat tbh can i use on windows 8.1 or 10 only??

Only win10 1809

On 2/16/2019 at 8:06 AM, ogxvenomx said:

keen to use this cheat tbh can i use on windows 8.1 or 10 only??

Yep it's windows 10 1809 only. You should also download the newest Windows update  available.

is it true that only certain processors can only use your cheats? I just came from QC Cheats (which is now detectable) and i ran across hyper cheats in their discord. Someone had stated something about only being able to use intel chips...

And I would like to buy with Paypal ^.^

Edited by Yugen

11 minutes ago, Yugen said:

is it true that only certain processors can only use your cheats? I just came from QC Cheats (which is now detectable) and i ran across hyper cheats in their discord. Someone had stated something about only being able to use intel chips...

And I would like to buy with Paypal ^.^

yes, it only works with intel cpu's. 

we dont talk about other providers here, but, qc cheats means the shit thats always detected? or the one that always gets taken down? is it a site? or a banner? taken down every other day.. laughing stock if u ask me.. 

oops, i did it again, dint i !! ..

anyways, yes, it only works with intel cpu's. and if u wanna paypal, you will have to contact one of the resellers. you can head over to ---> https://hypercheats.gg/forum/30-pay-with-paypal-credit-card-wechat-alipay-etc/ for a start

cheers !

• Like 1