davidjohnhowlett

Rust Lv2 Honest Review

Total sub time: 4 weeks. Cheat 9.7/10. Performance 5/10. Support 6/10. Compensation policy 1/10.

This is going to be my honest review about HC and cheating in general. The cheat is incredible, however the experience of getting everything to work consistently can be extremely stressful.

Pros:

- If you are serious about rust and prepared to play all day every day - then the $100/week Lv2 Sub is worth it.

- Features are abundant and work flawlessly - only features that should be added are terrain clipping & silent aim (For the purpose of competing against hackers from other cheat providers - NOT for abusing the community). **Misc>AdminMode>DEBUGCAMERA IS AWESOME**

- HC are providing a public cheat that works most of the time, which is a lifesaver considering I have spent months trying to get invites to other private cheats.

- The HC community is active and the cheats are constantly being updated to combat anti-cheat updates.

Cons (With regards to HC):

- The cheat has a tendency to crash - which at times can be infuriating - crafting in particular often causes mine to crash.

- The detection status very often does not reflect reality - However I do understand this is difficult to maintain with 100% accuracy.

- The compensation policy needs a complete OVERHAUL -Previously,  I lost an entire $100 sub and 4 accounts when the cheat was unusable and got 0 compensation and sarcastic comments (Not cool).

- Further to the previous comment, HC are selling at a luxury price point, however the performance and customer service does not reflect this; if I pay that amount of money, I expect the damn thing to work; and if not COMPENSATION is required.

Cons (With regards to cheating):

- If you are considering cheating for the first time, remember once you decide to go ahead you may never get to play legit again; you will likely get HWID banned, your clan may disown you to avoid association and you may never enjoy playing legit again.

Peace. Dave.

• Thanks 4

Nice review my man, hopefully they fix the stability but it's understandable with how complex the security is etc and how unstable it is for cheats.

On 2/19/2019 at 12:07 AM, davidjohnhowlett said:

you will likely get HWID banned, your clan may disown you to avoid association and you may never enjoy playing legit again.

Wouldn't the spoofer bypass that?

2 hours ago, BfMDevOuR said:

Wouldn't the spoofer bypass that?

However, you need a spoofer to play. Which is connected with cheating