joanna

Compensation days for Rust and Apex are issued!

Good morning all!

Now that Rust and Apex are both moved back to being undetected we have given compensation days to all users who lost days due to cheats being unsafe for a certain amount of time during their subscriptions. Below a list on how you were compensated:

Rust
Have you bought Rust on the 13th of February or before, then you were given additional days on top of your prior expiration date.

Apex
Have you bought Apex on the 16th of February or before, then you were given additional days on top of your prior expiration date.

This means that if you are not VIP anymore, you may suddenly be a VIP again now and can enjoy your days using an undetected cheat :classic_love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Do i get compensated since i brought it on the 14th and it said the cheats were undetected but i got banned 

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Do i get compensated since i brought it on the 14th and it said the cheats were undetected but i got banned 

If you bought Rust then no. If you bought apex, then yes. 

2 minutes ago, RouterRage said:

If you bought Rust then no. If you bought apex, then yes. 

Well that does`nt seem right as i brought it a day after and it showed the cheats were working

Please re-read what Joanna wrote.

22 hours ago, joanna said:

Rust
Have you bought Rust on the 13th of February or before, then you were given additional days on top of your prior expiration date.

14 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Well that does`nt seem right as i brought it a day after and it showed the cheats were working

Are you sure you checked the status page and not the "updated" status at the top of the chatbox ?

18 minutes ago, Synth said:

Are you sure you checked the status page and not the "updated" status at the top of the chatbox ?

No i saw on the home page it had a green tick

6 minutes ago, Sigge said:

Paid on the 13th February Order #24207

Why I got only 1 Compensation day?

Did you renew it before your sub from 6th of february actually expired?

1 minute ago, slav said:

Did you renew it before your sub from 6th of february actually expired?

No I renew it on the same day after it expired

@Sigge You had a subscription on the 6th of February which got its compensation nicely. Your subscription you bought yourself on the 13th of February for Rust was during the period the cheat was in testing clearly, so for that subscription you did not get a compensation. That is the reason 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, joanna said:

@Sigge You had a subscription on the 6th of February which got its compensation nicely. Your subscription you bought yourself on the 13th of February for Rust was during the period the cheat was in testing clearly, so for that subscription you did not get a compensation. That is the reason 🙂

Then explain me this "Have you bought Rust on the 13th of February or before, then you were given additional days on top of your prior expiration date."?

Anyway thats really unfair, I wasnt able to use the cheat 50% off the time because I got only crashes and bluescreens 

but okay thats normal hypercheats customer policy...

Just now, RouterRage said:

@joannaThat’s some math on a whole new level :classic_laugh:

That is how our system works and has always worked. It is automated, so it won't make mistakes (unless there is a bug in the code, but there isn't).

Just now, joanna said:

That is how our system works and has always worked. It is automated, so it won't make mistakes (unless there is a bug in the code, but there isn't).

Yeah I’m aware, people shouldn’t be having issues with it. 

36 minutes ago, Sigge said:

Then explain me this "Have you bought Rust on the 13th of February or before, then you were given additional days on top of your prior expiration date."?

Anyway thats really unfair, I wasnt able to use the cheat 50% off the time because I got only crashes and bluescreens 

but okay thats normal hypercheats customer policy...

Hi sigge, there was a mistake with our wording on the announcement, we actually compensated everyone < 13th and not <= 13th.

I will manually compensate you 6 days.

You are VIP again, enjoy 🙂 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, gckenz said:

rust now undetected again for 1 day? :DDDD

It's still undetected.

31 minutes ago, gckenz said:

rust now undetected again for 1 day? :DDDD

It has been safe/undetected for 8 days now, no bans. That is enough to say our security update was effective. That is why we moved it to undetected. 🙂