xtrm

R6 Level 1 ESP

how its looked his cheat for rainbow how are and it are very safe i saw Rainbow six goes an new update so cheat needed new code source and can be banned player..

how is menu i want some video of hypercheats how are actuelly

1 hour ago, xtrm said:

how its looked his cheat for rainbow how are and it are very safe i saw Rainbow six goes an new update so cheat needed new code source and can be banned player..

how is menu i want some video of hypercheats how are actuelly

This here should help you out! https://youtu.be/i3XIItfU7CY Videos are located at the bottom of each cheat selection, that video being level 2 of Rainbow 6.

I will just using Level one if i purchase one , i dont need more feature just to be more ALIVE playing LEGIT with only ESP  to see ENEMY

2 hours ago, xtrm said:

I will just using Level one if i purchase one , i dont need more feature just to be more ALIVE playing LEGIT with only ESP  to see ENEMY

Oh nice

R6 has been UD for 7+ months currently. The video will show you ESP, you can ignore all the shooting and everything. I personally use level 1 for the past 3 months and I am still safe! Would highly recommend it as it comes with a spoofer as well.

okay before i used this cheat if i used has firsts Spoofer he will change anything into my PC , because an recevied an Bann because i stay an opened client with some cheat who also dosent have Rainbow 6 ON IT , but im playing with an client cheat with some cheat in  , i playing has rainbow six and getting an banned because i dosent know because program stay opened on my windows he can detect also cheat launch or not.

Could you clarify better? I can't really understand what you're talking about. What I got is that you have another cheat open that is running on your pc and its getting you banned so you want to make sure the hwid spoofer will hide your hwid incase you get banned? And the spoofer wont change anything with your pc.

Posted (edited)

yes an another client from different not from here i staying opened while i playing and i dont know "client Cheat" was stay opened when i playing i got an banned after couple of day  i was not cheating because dosent have any cheat for Rainbow ATM , and 1 months i bought an new games and i playing only one game i got an instant banned , i think it of my 1st bannned this happen.... Sorry if i get some trouble i am frenchs.

Edited by xtrm

10 minutes ago, Naton said:

Could you clarify better? I can't really understand what you're talking about. What I got is that you have another cheat open that is running on your pc and its getting you banned so you want to make sure the hwid spoofer will hide your hwid incase you get banned? And the spoofer wont change anything with your pc.

lol, i literally couldnt understand what he said and legit took a full minute to read it !!

• Haha 1

Don't worry it's all good, your english is fine 🙂 and yes it is possible that having another cheat open could have interfered with that game even though it was for another game. Thats why it is always good to restart your pc after you are done cheating on a certain game. And if you are hwid banned on Rainbow 6 siege, which you most likely are, make sure to use the Hyper cheats HWID spoofer so you will guarentee your new account not to be banned while playing/cheating.

Just now, RragnarokK said:

lol, i literally couldnt understand what he said and legit took a full minute to read it !!

Ahaha!