joanna

Apex Cheat level 2 now has Speedhack!

On request from many people we have added a very powerful and fast speed hack to our Apex level 2 cheat! It is pretty much teleportation, that is how fast it is.

Buy it here: https://hypercheats.gg/store/product/25-apex-legends-level-2/

Here is the menu configuration for this option:
image.png

Video (recorder used streamproof function, so you don't see any cheat visuals):

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hahah Lol, This reminds me of the good old dayz days cant wait to try it when I get back. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, MeNeedHack said:

wow  can someone post video of it working in game?

I mean yes, you can't go too fast though as it kicks you from the game xd I wil lget some footage

Edited by Naton

ty man 🙂

4 minutes ago, Naton said:

I mean yes, you can't go too fast though as it kicks you from the game xd I wil lget some footage

8 minutes ago, Naton said:

You can go super fast, but its best to do it in bursts. You can keep on running pretty long tho.

8 minutes ago, joanna said:

You can go super fast, but its best to do it in bursts. You can keep on running pretty long tho.

Yeahhh

3 hours ago, MeNeedHack said:

wow  can someone post video of it working in game?

np, tonight I'll record a video

im not too sure about this one i mean cool u got something like that to work but also its going to paint a big bloody target on your back as i know respawn wont take that lightly my guess is that it will get patched soon and everyone who used the cheat at that time will get banned. hate to sound negative but im guessing were going to see lots of people using it

Well you do have the option to not use it. Its a good feature for those who like to rage, especially on a free game xD Im keen to try it out, loved pubg back in the day with speedhack :pepo:

Anyone able to confirm if this speeds up the carepackages in game ? 😎

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 3:04 AM, Reflux961 said:

im not too sure about this one i mean cool u got something like that to work but also its going to paint a big bloody target on your back as i know respawn wont take that lightly my guess is that it will get patched soon and everyone who used the cheat at that time will get banned. hate to sound negative but im guessing were going to see lots of people using it

I mean you seem to think that Anti Cheat companies are unaware and do not have a target on HC's back already? It isn't like they put as at the bottom of a priority list because it didn't have a speed hack.

This logic is incredibly faulty. Does it paint a bigger target on the individual for a manual ban? Absolutely. But to assume they are now going to specifically look for and or target HC's hacks because of it is a silly assumption.

They are already fully aware of HC's existence. They also do not give a shit if your using only ESP or full rage speed hack. Their goal is to find it. It doesn't adjust the size of any "target"

For example...did you get vetted? Did the yask for ID? Employment identification etc when you signed up here? No...they didn't. So for all you know there is 50 users that are employees at EAC...If you dont think anti cheat companies buy hacks to try and tear them apart you are also sadly mistaken. 🙂

I don't do it...as I am just a Virtual Environment...and Large Scale network infrastructure engineer...who has worked for Triple A video game companies for 25 years before I started my own company. So I know for a fact that they already have their hands on the hack you use every day.

I mean some of you seem to think that Anti Cheats arent aware of the hacks...lol. They have the same access to buy them that you do.

Edit: This is a testament as to why this hacks have a cost...and to the skill of the guys coding them. Just an FYI so big props.

Edited by KingKoopa

once easyanticheat is working right speedhack wont even be possible just like in fortnite not possible anymore without instant ban take time for the anticheat to learn new game

*sigh* I love when kids don't know what they are talking about. Its cute man. Operate on your assumptions.

So let me put it this way. Go download the first shitty speedhack you can find. Load into apex. And kick it off...I gaurantee it instant bans you. There are multiple ways to hide and multiple ways to speed hack. The team here has developed one that is not yet detected. However I am sure they will eventually develop a way to detect it...such goes the way of hacking.

You assume they put some shitty speed hack that is the same as the one made for fortnite in the pack and it simply isn't the case. The anticheat has to locate the hack. It doesn't need to learn the game....

The fact remains the reason I have multiple accounts never banned except one manual......is because they currently HAVE to manual ban. Because the hack itself is NOT detected by EAC.

EAC detects and issues the HWID ban. If all they get is footage of you raging they simply ban the account not the HWID which tells me right there that EAC cant see shit. Speedhack will most likely be the easiest thing for them to locate but thats just a maybe..the crew here is obviously smarter than you give them credit for.

43 minutes ago, KingKoopa said:

*sigh* I love when kids don't know what they are talking about. Its cute man. Operate on your assumptions.

So let me put it this way. Go download the first shitty speedhack you can find. Load into apex. And kick it off...I gaurantee it instant bans you. There are multiple ways to hide and multiple ways to speed hack. The team here has developed one that is not yet detected. However I am sure they will eventually develop a way to detect it...such goes the way of hacking.

You assume they put some shitty speed hack that is the same as the one made for fortnite in the pack and it simply isn't the case. The anticheat has to locate the hack. It doesn't need to learn the game....

The fact remains the reason I have multiple accounts never banned except one manual......is because they currently HAVE to manual ban. Because the hack itself is NOT detected by EAC.

EAC detects and issues the HWID ban. If all they get is footage of you raging they simply ban the account not the HWID which tells me right there that EAC cant see shit. Speedhack will most likely be the easiest thing for them to locate but thats just a maybe..the crew here is obviously smarter than you give them credit for.

you know if speed is stored server side speedhack is impossible right? look at fortnite now after a year good lucky finding speed hacker XD

There are many methods to speed hack. Some are easily detectable, some are not. It is very possible to make it impossible, but it comes at the cost of performance.

If they put the all speed-checks server-side, then they can cause their legitimate users A LOT of issues. It's certainly doable, but the problem with speed-hack flags is that they are not always caused by 'speed-hacks...'. If someone has a crappy internet connection, it's very easy for the server/AC to interpret this as a speed-hack.

Let's say they make it so that if someone is detected to be speed hacking, they get banned/disconnected. Legit player (Johnny) is 2 kills away from winning, then their lil sister decides to stream the latest episode of My Little Pony at peak-time, their bandwidth gets chugged down by My Little Pony, and Johnny gets disconnected from the game, or banned because of it.

It leaves the door open for a lot of false-positives, so the smarter idea is for them to try and block out methods of doing it, as opposed to setting it fully server-side or instantly banning on such flags.

The way that our speed-hack works is very different than what Average Joe does with their cheat.

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

There are many methods to speed hack. Some are easily detectable, some are not. It is very possible to make it impossible, but it comes at the cost of performance.

If they put the all speed-checks server-side, then they can cause their legitimate users A LOT of issues. It's certainly doable, but the problem with speed-hack flags is that they are not always caused by 'speed-hacks...'. If someone has a crappy internet connection, it's very easy for the server/AC to interpret this as a speed-hack.

Let's say they make it so that if someone is detected to be speed hacking, they get banned/disconnected. Legit player (Johnny) is 2 kills away from winning, then their lil sister decides to stream the latest episode of My Little Pony at peak-time, their bandwidth gets chugged down by My Little Pony, and Johnny gets disconnected from the game, or banned because of it.

It leaves the door open for a lot of false-positives, so the smarter idea is for them to try and block out methods of doing it, as opposed to setting it fully server-side or instantly banning on such flags.

The way that our speed-hack works is very different than what Average Joe does with their cheat.

of course speedhack will still be possible in the future like in other games but it wont be 20x the speed lol look at csgo you would be lucky to get 2x on it even with it running garbage vac

Just now, KingKoopa said:

LoL.

It’s not? VAC has nothing to do with it. It’s something in the actual that prevents it.

That LoL wasnt for you. Failure to quote on my behalf. It was directed at captain "doesn't know what hes talking about"

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, KingKoopa said:

That LoL wasnt for you. Failure to quote on my behalf. It was directed at captain "doesn't know what hes talking about"

Oh haha, misunderstandings are always fun :feelsgoodman:

just need serverside check and it wont be this easy the method was posted on forum where everyone can see...