joanna

Apex Cheat level 2 now has Speedhack!

How is account not banned yet ? Ive seen retartedkid4 since the 2 last wave ban and hes still not ban yet xD he even stream it on youtube 🤔

17 minutes ago, RouterRage said:

@Papalampron Some users are getting banned and some are not. 

Its weird ... im only using esp with 5-10 kills max per games very legit gameplay and getting banned 3 x in less then 20 days ..

......dude. You are special. You seem to think because its posted in a forum for people to see that it somehow makes it easier to detect. Obviously you have a disconnect between your brain and your fingers.

You came here and you can buy the cheat yes? That means they can too. They are aware of HC...they know this hack exists and they most likely have their hands on it. And it is still undetected. So a forum post means nothing.

So either you didn't read...couldnt comprehend or totally ignored Drogo's post.

Hiding the cheat from the public making it harder for the companies to see does not mean the cheat is good or even undetectable. You are a dumbass is what this post is turning out to prove. That's it. The only point your making is you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Papalampron said:

Its weird ... im only using esp with 5-10 kills max per games very legit gameplay and getting banned 3 x in less then 20 days ..

I have three accounts unbanned since day 1 of apex. One is my "legit settings" personal.

Then I have two rage accounts. Where I literally hide nothing and am super obvious that havent been banned.

I had a third but it got a manual Ban because I killed both Dr. Disrespect and Shroud in the same game. obviously that account got manually reported 10,000 times.

As far as EAC bans this has not happened to me at all. I have never used the HWID spoofer.

Edit: Also obvious names...like "HackersGetLaid", "ObviousHackerGuy"

Edited by KingKoopa

I have zero tolerance for idiots. its why I work with machines for a living. It is also why I try to avoid the internet. 😛 If I was inaccurate I would feel worse however.

Just now, KingKoopa said:

I have zero tolerance for idiots. its why I work with machines for a living. It is also why I try to avoid the internet. 😛 If I was inaccurate I would feel worse however.

Very understandable, and I respect that.

i dont fully agree with @KingKoopa , just because HC is available to buy online dosnt mean someone from EA or respawn is going to come looking for it to break it down.. dosnt work that way. that is to say that if someone makes their own private hack and they are the only ones using it, they wont ever get banned or found out? nah

thats not how anti cheats work. they already know of all the loopholes one can exploit, they just try finding ways to plug those or work their way around to make sure such exploits get detected by them.

they definitely dont have to buy cheats to break them.. lol.. if thats what those companies do, they are pretty fucking bad at their jobs.. in computers, there are endless possibilities, they dont go around buying hacks for each one of them. they try and find whatever loophole they have and work around it.

Posted (edited)

That is exactly how it works. They grab these hacks all the time to try to discover the methods and how to hook into them.

However, I am not also implying that a cheat being private makes it undetectable..in fact it makes it easier to find over time because they hide it from public and presume they are safe. 

I however can confirm after 20+ years with a pretty high level position with one of the largest video game development companies on the planet...that yes they do in fact buy and investigate hacks. This is 100%.

Its part of the process. Usually in extreme circumstances. I however used them I had no desire to break them but to presume these guys don't do this is asinine.

Ways to break things are endless. Fixes are finite in most cases. Eventually with enough work it will be the hacks that becomes almost undetectable and anti cheats will run out of options.

Some of these developers and coders these companies have are hardly bad at their jobs man....thats an ignorant and uninformed thing to say. The people I have worked with are some of the most talented and skilled people on the planet. And much like people who write the cheats these guys are in it for the puzzle....the figuring it out. The coding itself. They could honestly not give 2 fucks if you cheated in their games.

Its a cat and mouse game and the challenge of coding skill they enjoy. And they are phenomenal at what they do. And it isn't "easy" and just because it isnt easy doesn't make them terrible at their jobs.

Edited by KingKoopa

respectfully disagree.. i wont say what and where i work as, but 100% gaurantee, thats not how it works where i work ! 🙂

Well our company bought..Day1Studios..Gas Powered Games...Cave Dog studios...the list goes on and on.

I am just saying that these people are not dumb. Nor are they bad at their jobs. Not to mention the anti cheat we used crushes people all the time. So yeah...their methods are effective. At least against the hacks that are made by those people.

Drogo could probably beat it.

The problem with Anticheats I believe is they work within a predefined set of rules. Then their detection methods can only work within the realms of those rules. This makes the options limited and eventually without a rework of the anti cheat altogether or the development of a brand new one. They WILL run out of options.

People like Drogo....always have a way and they dont have to work within that set of rules. So in the end...the hacks will win.

9 minutes ago, KingKoopa said:

Some of these developers and coders these companies have are hardly bad at their jobs man....thats an ignorant and uninformed thing to say.

i never said they are bad at their jobs! if u see HC pubg has been undetected for 7 months or so, by your logic, if battlEye have HC, they havnt been able to break it yet?

no man, you are misinformed. i can tell your from reasonable years of experience thats now how things work. 

3 minutes ago, KingKoopa said:

The problem with Anticheats I believe is they work within a predefined set of rules. Then their detection methods can only work within the realms of those rules. This makes the options limited and eventually without a rework of the anti cheat altogether or the development of a brand new one. They WILL run out of options.

THIS

i hundred percent agree with.

BUT, a rework, or addition to their anti cheat mechanisms isn't something they dont look at. they definitely do. however, these anti cheats are basically supercomuters (programs) processing millions of codes at a time to find flaws or errors. somtimes these return a false positive which is where the loop hole exists. 

🙂 

Yes that is what I am telling you. a LOT of hacks are broken down and detected in this manner....you can tell me whatever you wish. I have seen it...with my own eyes.

And you clearly stated if that is how they do it they are terrible at their jobs. It doesn't mean once they have hands on hack that its super easy to figure out how its functioning however. The guy who are good at coding their cheats are smarter than that.

Its incredibly effective and detecting randomguy001 who made a hack and uploaded it to unknowncheats. For example. Because they are poorly written and easy to tear apart. Regardless. Agree to disagree.

Posted (edited)

I am also aware of the farms and server environments. I built an infrastructure that supported 3.5 million people connecting as soon as the game went live (record by the way). I also created the build farms.

The incredibly monstrous perforce and git environments that were needed for coders in 22 different countries to compile and share code. Some refused to move away from perforce so I had to build a way for git (linux based) and perforce (windows based) to share code when compiled to one or the other automatically across to the other system. (GitFusion)

I also built the farm running the anti cheat system across multiple farms in several countries.

Then at Microsoft I was responsible for the XBOX Live security gateways (roll out and configuration, unrelated to these type of hacks..but all the same) and I guess they are bad at their jobs too.

I am just saying everyone does things differently. Maybe what you guys do is effective for you. I am just saying do not presume that I am unaware of what an anti cheat is doing and supposed to do. I am not saying their only solution is download hacks and break them down. I am saying they do it regularly and in most cases not to detect the hack...but to figure out how to build their system to detect them.

Edited by KingKoopa

Why would devolopers waste time buying a hypervisor hack that is uncrackable you are the one who doesn't know what hes talking about xD. And if a method is public obviously it would be easy to detect not overnight it will take time only way something as big as a speedhack can stay long is if its very private to like 10 people. Once people see someone speedhacking all the no lifes who been coding for a long time start looking for speedhack ways and then post it on a forum and fk everyone over by getting the devs to put server checks on it to prevent it.

Posted (edited)

wrong again. You seem to think that if its private it is harder to detect. This is faulty logic. They are very aware that this hack exists. Stop talking. Rag has a brain and logic....and experience obviously. You are just a dumb ass spouting assumptions.

Edited by KingKoopa