zpace

Just wondering about Siege cheat

Question

Okay so I was wondering, lets just say I bought the rainbow six siege cheat, using the $50 for the month, yet 1. I instantly get banned || or || 2. I get banned in the midst of my month and it was because the cheat got detected || and i only had one account, am I able to ask for a refund?

26 answers to this question

1 hour ago, joanna said:

You won't get banned at all.

Okay, hopefully not, I will try to buy it assap.

4 hours ago, joanna said:

You won't get banned at all.

Why are you so certain that he wont get banned

16 hours ago, Rezah said:

That is true, you guys answered it firmly but how can I be sure? You always have a risk using a cheat and it will one day get detected right?

3 minutes ago, zpace said:

That is true, you guys answered it firmly but how can I be sure? You always have a risk using a cheat and it will one day get detected right?

They're detected in apex legends which is using a version of EAC that is close to as bad as VAC. You really think they keep you safe from BattleEye who is much better than even the strongest version of EAC...

1 minute ago, MeNeedHack said:

They're detected in apex legends which is using a version of EAC that is close to as bad as VAC. You really think they keep you safe from BattleEye who is much better than even the strongest version of EAC...

u r a troll, battleEye is a joke !! no where near as good as EAC

Just now, RragnarokK said:

u r a troll, battleEye is a joke !! no where near as good as EAC

go ask unknowncheats forum which is better they have real hackers over there

1 minute ago, MeNeedHack said:

go ask unknowncheats forum which is better they have real hackers over there

so you are a troll !! thanks for the answer !

1 minute ago, RragnarokK said:

so you are a troll !! thanks for the answer !

EAC doesnt even do close to as much kernel memory detection as BE but w/e kid have fun with your detected hacks

also, if you are soo fixated, kindly kick your dumb ass outta here, and mayb ask unknowncheats to guide you to someplace that satisfiies your needs !! 🙂

5 minutes ago, RragnarokK said:

also, if you are soo fixated, kindly kick your dumb ass outta here, and mayb ask unknowncheats to guide you to someplace that satisfiies your needs !! 🙂

show me a livestream of BE cheat for hours and i'll believe you not apex using a garbage version of EAC

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MeNeedHack said:

show me a livestream of BE cheat for hours and i'll believe you not apex using a garbage version of EAC

i have been using pubg hack for 7 months now.. literally dude, help yourself out if your dumb brain cannot ascertain simple stuff.. you dont need to be here if you are sooo sure about stuff !! LOL... as i said, go ask unknowncheats to show u da way !! LOL 

Edited by RragnarokK
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RragnarokK said:

i have been using pubg hack for 7 months now.. literally dude, help yourself out if your dumb brain cannot ascertain simple stuff.. you dont need to be here if you are sooo sure about stuff !! LOL... as i said, go ask unknowncheats to show u da way !! LOL 

"been using 7 months now" but "joined febuary 23rd on profile" nice try loser troll!

Edited by MeNeedHack

30 minutes ago, MeNeedHack said:

Ok you just gave me autism if you don’t know what your talking about don’t talk at all, Vac is useless EAC is 1000x more powerful then vac for a starter and BE is no where near as good as EAC, Eac is a completely different ball game to any other anticheat at the moment just like blizzards.

12 minutes ago, Pashz said:

Ok you just gave me autism if you don’t know what your talking about don’t talk at all, Vac is useless EAC is 1000x more powerful then vac for a starter and BE is no where near as good as EAC, Eac is a completely different ball game to any other anticheat at the moment just like blizzards.

of course EAC is much better than VAC but at the moment it isn't working even close to rust or fortnites EAC because EA didn't pay enough money.

17 hours ago, Rezah said:

They have been undetected from BattlEye for 7+ Months! 

Battleye is actually way better than EAC, EAC rapes you if you get banned once, but Battleeye is good at catching cheats, thats why you don't see many cheaters in siege bud...

1 hour ago, MeNeedHack said:

You're very ignorant. 

9 minutes ago, zpace said:

Battleye is actually way better than EAC, EAC rapes you if you get banned once, but Battleeye is good at catching cheats, thats why you don't see many cheaters in siege bud...

Wrong, Eac is better period, Fairfight is good at catching cheaters not BE, And there is many cheaters in r6 trust me.

of course this cheat its been detected WARN UP !!!!! one day playing  so ast  cash on him

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, zpace said:

Okay so I was wondering, lets just say I bought the rainbow six siege cheat, using the $50 for the month, yet 1. I instantly get banned || or || 2. I get banned in the midst of my month and it was because the cheat got detected || and i only had one account, am I able to ask for a refund?

There are no refunds. If the cheat status is officially changed to testing/detected after you buy it though, you will get days compensated for free until they fix it. I've yet to hear of R6 getting detected while I've been here. 

Edited by Iamsurvive

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Pashz said:

Wrong, Eac is better period, Fairfight is good at catching cheaters not BE, And there is many cheaters in r6 trust me.'"

I don't think so of cource r6 have many cheaters and even one hit global #1 whatever that is on unknowncheat forum but they all say "BE stronger". That is also reason many cheat sellers would tell people to switch to EAC on fortnite so they can easy cheat.

Edited by MeNeedHack

well sorry to break all your hearts but i truly think windows defender is the best anti-cheat

If Joanna said that he won't get banned it's because we have a 7 months streak of safety on Battleye. (which is way weaker than EAC btw). Make sure you don't use any misc features and you should get a good lasting account.