Whenever I launch the hack and enter the key, the hack crashes immediately.

I don't want to get the answer is "contact your distributor", and I have feedback to my distributor about this problem, but it has not been solved, it seems that Key Users have this problem, I hope you can solve it!

Your problem is unfortunate and helping you is out of my control, I'm only allowed to help people with a gold name its just apart of our "Code of conduct" So to say, I advise you to have a chat to your reseller about this, He might have given you a wrong key like it's only for Russia and ur not in Russia and a vpn won't work that will cause the loader to crash, But like i said just contact him and ask him that also did it ever work before because that will be the reason %100 if it never worked.

Best of luck, Pashz :classic_love:

Mind to tell me who is the distributor you use ? 

Throw me a PM ill see after work,

Contact your reseller. If you want support from this site, you have to buy from this site..

8 minutes ago, Graves said:

Mind to tell me who is the distributor you use ? 

Throw me a PM ill see after work,

Mar1k

Then contact mar1k. You knew the answer before you asked...you typed it out. You can not get support here. If you want support here you have to buy with BTC from this site.

It is what it is. Again I am a fellow key users so I understand your pain, however in most cases I was able to figure out most problems on my own. If you are not tech savy wait for Mar1k.

I have the same issue dude. Did you solve it?

2 minutes ago, loloaaa175 said:

I have the same issue dude. Did you solve it?

no,It hasn't been solved yet.

I thought there were something wrong with my driver, now it seems like something wrong with the loader. Maybe we can just wait, I think they will fix it soon

10 minutes ago, loloaaa175 said:

I thought there were something wrong with my driver, now it seems like something wrong with the loader. Maybe we can just wait, I think they will fix it soon

Yes, I'm just annoyed that why don't they just tell us that the key loader has a problem, but let us constantly reflect on what we have done wrong, and tell us that the key loader has a problem and needs to wait for it to repair. It won't waste so much time asking questions.

13 minutes ago, loloaaa175 said:

Now I've rebuilt my computer system and wasted two whole days.

After you have a problem, the dealer always asks you repeatedly if you have made a mistake, instead of investigating whether the cheat itself has a problem and wastes the customer's time.