Posted (edited)

I would like to thank @joanna  for solving my problem and awesome dev really nice , happy to know you ❤️

Edited by RTX

Sad to hear you are one of the few having unresolved problems. But we have given you 7 days EXTRA subscription on top of your weekly sub because of problems you were having, so it is not true we did not pause your sub, because we did.

May I ask why you bought two subscriptions then if you didn't like us (once in end of January and now in March)? I mean, why buy it again if you say it didn't work for you.

Also I will be re-evaluating our support team management a bit and see where we can make improvements to see where we may have gone wrong which led to your disappointment. 

51 minutes ago, joanna said:

Sad to hear you are one of the few having unresolved problems. But we have given you 7 days EXTRA subscription on top of your weekly sub because of problems you were having, so it is not true we did not pause your sub, because we did.

May I ask why you bought two subscriptions then if you didn't like us (once in end of January and now in March)? I mean, why buy it again if you say it didn't work for you.

not give me 7 day extra you are give me 2 day only , and before issue i play with cheat fine and since 23 march i got issue bluescreen and issue not fixed i request pause my sub to change hdd I doubt it sdd and he declined 

37 minutes ago, joanna said:

Also I will be re-evaluating our support team management a bit and see where we can make improvements to see where we may have gone wrong which led to your disappointment. 

support Very weak ,

46 minutes ago, RTX said:

not give me 7 day extra you are give me 2 day only , and before issue i play with cheat fine and since 23 march i got issue bluescreen and issue not fixed i request pause my sub to change hdd I doubt it sdd and he declined 

We are aware of BSOD issues that only certain people have, its only a handful of users. That should be resolved soon and of course you will get your time back then, for now it has no point to get days added, when the issue is resolved you will and then you can actually use the full 7 days properly. There is no need to panic or be mad at us.

• Thanks 1

Id like to step in on this one. 

Here's my opinion on why this whole case went poorly.

1) Language barrier between you and us.

2) Disrespect from both sides.

3) Lack of empathy from both sides.

Id like to tell you again, Supports did the best they could regarding your issue. I even went out of my way to send your crash files to admins. I was thanks with a "Support weak, they do nothing". I have sent only 2 dumps directly to admins only. And you were one of those. 

Id like to kindly apologize in the name of HyperCheats support team, but please keep in mind, it is a relation. don't try to make us look bad or anything, we are on the same team after all. 

Graves

1 hour ago, joanna said:

We are aware of BSOD issues that only certain people have, its only a handful of users. That should be resolved soon and of course you will get your time back then, for now it has no point to get days added, when the issue is resolved you will and then you can actually use the full 7 days properly. There is no need to panic or be mad at us.

nice but you can tell me or post thread when fix this issue ?

19 minutes ago, Graves said:

Id like to step in on this one. 

Here's my opinion on why this whole case went poorly.

1) Language barrier between you and us.

2) Disrespect from both sides.

3) Lack of empathy from both sides.

Id like to tell you again, Supports did the best they could regarding your issue. I even went out of my way to send your crash files to admins. I was thanks with a "Support weak, they do nothing". I have sent only 2 dumps directly to admins only. And you were one of those. 

Id like to kindly apologize in the name of HyperCheats support team, but please keep in mind, it is a relation. don't try to make us look bad or anything, we are on the same team after all. 

Graves

I apologize for anything
but i don't like lost my money dude

Your support claim is false, We haven't been rude or disrespectful towards you at all from what ive seen weve simply told you the answer and you've just been straight out rude to us, here's a few examples. (Router did nothing wrong he was speaking the utter truth)

download.png.a745c698fde9886ac40c81ba1450028a.png

Rude.png.438763ff6a836347d09fcb011a182151.png

693633683_rude2.png.8be849fbf1d1b357b82d382ed18d7b76.png

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pashz said:

Your support claim is false, We haven't been rude or disrespectful towards you at all from what ive seen weve simply told you the answer and you've just been straight out rude to us, here's a few examples. (Router did nothing wrong he was speaking the utter truth)

download.png.a745c698fde9886ac40c81ba1450028a.png

Rude.png.438763ff6a836347d09fcb011a182151.png

693633683_rude2.png.8be849fbf1d1b357b82d382ed18d7b76.png

Nothing to do With R6S but what platform is that? did you guys move on from slack or something

3 minutes ago, NeinLittleAdolf said:

Can you DM the link? or the the page where it is? 😛

I got you 😜

4 hours ago, RTX said:

I apologize for anything
but i don't like lost my money dude

Regarding money, Joanna clearly stated she would compensate you. Supports / Moderators do not have this power. I cannot even reset people HWID 😉

I am trying to reproduce your issue still with no luck so we can debug the issue.

Graves

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2019 at 3:33 AM, Graves said:

Regarding money, Joanna clearly stated she would compensate you. Supports / Moderators do not have this power. I cannot even reset people HWID 😉

I am trying to reproduce your issue still with no luck so we can debug the issue.

Graves

Why do I need like 3-5 attempts start/restarting Game to make the RS6Lv 1 Hack to make appear in Menu. Its very annoying in high Elo Diamond if I get gamecrash and need to reconnect? 😛

1 hour ago, darkmiles said:

Why do I need like 3-5 attempts start/restarting Game to make the RS6Lv 1 Hack to make appear in Menu. Its very annoying in high Elo Diamond if I get gamecrash and need to reconnect? 😛

Please get into contact with your re-seller as they will be able to help you with your issue, in advanced go through the getting started and troubleshooting guide they would have sent you when you paid for the subscription 🙂 

37 minutes ago, hexzz said:

Please get into contact with your re-seller as they will be able to help you with your issue, in advanced go through the getting started and troubleshooting guide they would have sent you when you paid for the subscription 🙂 

I dont have any reseller just bought via btc on the website 🙂

11 minutes ago, darkmiles said:

I dont have any reseller just bought via btc on the website 🙂

oh nice xD Have you made sure to uninstall any conflicting apps such as mouse and keyboard programs, and stop any conflicting services running in msconfig ?

First of all I’d like to apologise for my unprofessional behaviour. But with that being said I’d also like to add that I answered your questions. I got very irritated when you wouldn’t take my answer seriously. But in the end I think we both could’ve handled the situation differently. 

But, I’m sorry.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pashz said:

The crashing issues u mean?

when entered username/password get bluescreen 

55 minutes ago, RTX said:

when entered username/password get bluescreen 

What is your windows OS build

1 hour ago, hexzz said:

What is your windows OS build

last version