DocShifty

Rust Accounts & More

Our Rust Prices start at $4.99 and up. 
Also available are Accounts boosted from 70 hours all the way up to 6000 hours. 
Hundreds of other games are also available on all platforms at discount prices.

With our Vendor verification process we squash scammers.
So you can breath easy when making a purchase.
Our Payment gateways are also the most secure available. 
Keeping our Vendors as safe as possible from customer fraud.
We have automated the middleman process.
Our goal is to provide Customers and Sellers with the most secure methods possible for safe trading.

Accept no alternatives.

Thank you for your business.
The SWIFTGAMES INC Team

Watch our Video Below

• Like 1

I can vouch for this service. I used to work for SwiftGames. And during the time I worked for them I learned how much they actually care about their clients & customers. 

So I can definitely recommend this service. 

• Thanks 1

RouterRage is one of the best Mods a hack provider can have. Hacks of course are horrendous for any game> but he can, not only teach you how, he can teach you how to not get caught.   

He has many many many how to posts in so many places you can not even count them all. One of the best technical support guys I have ever come across in my 30 years of online gaming. No joke. 

Edited by DocShifty

I haven’t had the pleasure to chat to Doc too much but there was a time when I bought most of my Rust accounts from Akandesh/Swiftgames.

They are indeed very caring and professional.

Now of course, buying cheap accounts is horrendous for any game> but they can, not only sell you good accounts, but give you options too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I haven’t had the pleasure to chat to Doc too much but there was a time when I bought most of my Rust accounts from Akandesh/Swiftgames.

They are indeed very caring and professional.

Now of course, buying cheap accounts is horrendous for any game> but they can, not only sell you good accounts, but give you options too.

Drogo, we really do try. HAHA! And I wish we could be online 24/7 but we do have to sleep some. One day we will be as big as G2A and we will not forget our roots nor will we sacrifice sales for service. Our goal is to make sure no one ever gets scammed. With your's and Router's vouch our customers will understand that buying without the seller being a SWIFTGAMES vendor is unacceptable. 

Thank you both for your kind words and your patronage. 

The entire SWIFTGAMES INC Staff!

Edited by DocShifty
  • Like 1

@DocShifty Thank you so much for the kind words. I enjoyed working for SwiftGames while it lasted. I wish you the best of luck with the sales.

I hope to see SwiftGames become like G2A. SwiftGames has a really good potential with good prices, good customer support, and a great staff team. 

• Like 1

Overpriced and you advertise from rust prices starting from 4.99 but actually the prices are 8.59 and higher and a 6k hour account for $150? Seriously?

This is my feedback for your service, its not sales trashing nor hate.

I am sorry what you are looking for is out of stock. Our vendors set the prices and maintain their own stock level. So I am sure as soon as they have more they will be placed up for sale. Also if you don't like the prices you can contact the Vendor and ask to see if the price can be lowered. There are not any rules against that. 

Graves we accept BTC already. As far 4x the Vendor may have the accounts set to 1 per customer per purchase. If you contact live support they can ask the vendor to change that. 

6 hours ago, The1 said:

Overpriced and you advertise from rust prices starting from 4.99 but actually the prices are 8.59 and higher and a 6k hour account for $150? Seriously?

This is my feedback for your service, its not sales trashing nor hate.

Edited by DocShifty

Note: We are a Marketplace so if you have anything Hobby or Gaming related that you want to sell. Sign-up with us as a Vendor. 

We have placed a few specialty Rust accounts up by request. You can now see the character model on some boosted accounts. 

Edited by DocShifty
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, pheonix1234 said:

vouch for doc and akandesh too

Thanks man! Spread the good word! The more sellers we get the lower prices will go. All about competition in a solid safe trading space. 

Total noob here! 

I'm totally new to this world of hacks and new accounts, is there somewhere I can read about how this works? Buying multiple accounts for $35 each and making new steam accounts is super annoying, lol. 

11 minutes ago, fenerous said:

Total noob here! 

I'm totally new to this world of hacks and new accounts, is there somewhere I can read about how this works? Buying multiple accounts for $35 each and making new steam accounts is super annoying, lol. 

Plati.ru and steamby.ru are good for cheap accounts 

On 4/12/2019 at 1:31 AM, hexzz said:

Plati.ru and steamby.ru are good for cheap accounts 

Steamby is in the process of moving completely to Swiftgames.us 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DocShifty said:

Steamby is in the process of moving completely to Swiftgames.us 

Will be sure to check you guys out next time i need to buy one :feelsgoodman:

• Thanks 1

If any of you are into 3D printing or other hobbies. We are moving quite a few Vendors to our Store for filament and Printers.