DocShifty

Rust Accounts & More

1 hour ago, inferno said:

Bought a rust account that didnt work. Can't login to the hotmail that was given. 

I get this problem a lot though, I've baught accounts, password is incorrect, they are quick to help but the account is already game banned by the time I get on it.

Although, there customer support is fantastic and they're quick to sort out any issues just message doc on discord

• Thanks 1

Number 1 problem I run into is people accidentally put a space when they copy and paste the password. Just something to keep in mind.  

3 hours ago, horris96 said:

Haha mate I'm telling you now I don't copy no spaces

Oh I remember you. You turned on steam guard. Then couldn't turn it back off. You had turned it on so you could trade a knife or something from CS:GO I am guessing because you had changed your name to something with TRADE KNIFE in the name and had put like 13 hours on Rust. You claimed you had not turned it on. Why I have no idea. It isn't like it is a big deal it happens all the time. Then you came back after I fixed it and said you could not login with the password. I was literally immediately able to login to it and even changed the profile name to "Doc was Here" so you could see that the password was working without any issues.  

Steamby's accounts are 0 hours never logged into the game or he doesn't sell them. Period. You can ask anyone who has purchased from him that this is the case. You can ask him too. 

Likely if the account is banned after you played for 13+ hours then you are HWID banned or your spoofer isn't working. That is literally the ONLY way you are getting game banned on a 0 hour or even a boosted account. 

I am sorry you had such problems logging in, but I triple checked it was user error. 

34 minutes ago, DocShifty said:

Oh I remember you. You turned on steam guard. Then couldn't turn it back off. You had turned it on so you could trade a knife or something from CS:GO I am guessing because you had changed your name to something with TRADE KNIFE in the name and had put like 13 hours on Rust. You claimed you had not turned it on. Why I have no idea. It isn't like it is a big deal it happens all the time. Then you came back after I fixed it and said you could not login with the password. I was literally immediately able to login to it and even changed the profile name to "Doc was Here" so you could see that the password was working without any issues.  

Steamby's accounts are 0 hours never logged into the game or he doesn't sell them. Period. You can ask anyone who has purchased from him that this is the case. You can ask him too. 

Likely if the account is banned after you played for 13+ hours then you are HWID banned or your spoofer isn't working. That is literally the ONLY way you are getting game banned on a 0 hour or even a boosted account. 

I am sorry you had such problems logging in, but I triple checked it was user error. 

Literally mate the name came as trade knife, why would I even have a knifeon the account, second I've never turnt on steam guard, thirdly I've purchased so many accounts and never failed to copy and paste correctly before. I literally only have this trouble when purchasing through you, when I purchase off steamby directly I never have this problem.

36 minutes ago, horris96 said:

Literally mate the name came as trade knife, why would I even have a knifeon the account, second I've never turnt on steam guard, thirdly I've purchased so many accounts and never failed to copy and paste correctly before. I literally only have this trouble when purchasing through you, when I purchase off steamby directly I never have this problem.

I don't know what to tell you. Because I was in the account while I was talking to you. The first time I was in no ban. The second time ban.  You bought a Steamby account from Steamby he is our vendor. You are literally the only person to come to me with this problem. The only. Something is suspect about that in itself. 

Don't get the wrong idea I am not saying you did anything wrong, but you might have a RAT on your PC. 

Edited by DocShifty

4.99 Rust Rage hack Rust Accounts are back up. These are community restricted and are purely for rage hacking or sniping etc
15 in stock now
1 per order
They will sell fast 

• Like 1

A discount is available for the 4.99 accounts. You can get them for 4.49 or 3.99. Join our discord and find out how you can get the discount. 

Our Rust prices start at $4.49

Also available are a variety of game accounts and account types. 

12 Year Old Steam Accounts w/ Rust & PUBG 

Boosted Accounts 250, 500, 1500 & up to 8700 hours

Custom 3D CAD work, modeling, and printing available. ( Have us print something from RUST )

Hundreds of other games are also available on all platforms at discount prices.
Thousands of Hobby & Gaming Supplies as well as 3D Printers, Parts, and Filament.

Visit our Site: https://swiftgames.us
Join our Community & Support Discord: SwiftGames.us Support

Thank you for your business.
The SWIFTGAMES INC Team

Also give our game a try! SwiftGames Published "Clean Up Clyde" by Bungalo Bomb. A 1980s retro Arcade Game. Get your Steam Key for only $1.99

Edited by DocShifty

8xYahUa.gif

Amazing Prices!

Just Click Your Game for Instant Delivery

zOajJSg.pngNsoj2h7.pngV5x3Yfg.pngc052rs8.png
XI08UU9.pngFqBjHH3.pngZSF5hAW.pngxv4Nh1d.pngMswwUMA.pngAjYJwDT.pngroXncik.pngIJ3ZRkf.pngOqmBfUg.pngPvSVmLA.pngLt7fogn.pngKnOHsQK.png7ehvT54.pngoLE7p2n.pngV8vJN0b.png

Price List for Our Most Popular Games

PUBG Accounts prices start at $10.49

PUBG Account – Steam lvl-5 & 8 Year Badge $10.49

PUBG Account – Steam lvl-5 & 9 Year Badge $10.79

PUBG Account – Steam lvl-6 & 10 Year Badge $11.29

PUBG Account – Steam lvl-6 & 11 Year Badge $11.49

Our CS:GO Prime Accounts prices start at $8.49

Half-Life Platinum Pack 7dig SteamID 10-year Veteran 2003 Account $2.36

Half-Life Platinum Pack 7dig SteamID 10-year Veteran 2004 Account $1.79

Half-Life Platinum Pack 6dig SteamID 10-year Veteran 2003 Account $2.89

CS:GO Prime + CSS + CS 1.6 Account $14.99

Counter-Strike: Source Account $2.36

Counter-Strike 1.6 Account $1.39

Rust Account prices start at 
$4.99 & $7.49

Rust Account – Boosted 8000 Hours (Fresh Account) $189.99

Rust Account – Boosted 4000 hours $69.99

RUST Account + 13 Bonus Games & Community Badges ( EZ Fresh ) $7.49

Rust Accounts 1 to 12 Year Badges & Steam Level 0 to 7 Also Available from $4.99 to $189.99

Also Available are

A Variety of Game Accounts
Aged Steam Accounts up to 12 Years
Hour Boosted Accounts
Gift Ready RU Steam Accounts

Thousands of Hobby & Gaming Supplies
3D Printer & Printer Filament
Custom 3D Printing

Premium Customers get rebate after purchase with Amazon Pay

BitPay customers always get an instant discount.

Visit our Site: https://swiftgames.us

Join our Community & Support Discord: SwiftGames.us Support

kdy5yZ6.gif

Thank you for your business.

The SWIFTGAMES INC Team

YXaaPqwm.jpg

Also give our game a try! SwiftGames Published "Clean Up Clyde" by Bungalo Bomb. A 1980s retro Arcade Game. Get your Steam Key for only $1.99
nQmjBb2.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdnVvQo8zko&t=10s
Would you like to become a SwiftGames.us Vendor? Here are some helpful videos. Contact us to find out more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ghDklSyaU&t=3s

rezuDqj.png
momfbqi.png
T6enw2c.png
vx5Ki03.png
CsllCVH.png
UrTaiPr.png
5u29wU7.png
AR4RTq5.png
AgSsU2Z.png
zcctLiW.png
QrhQeiY.png