LeonLush

Reseller May Have Scammed | Interloyd

Posted (edited)

About a month ago I purchased through a reseller, interloyd, on his website for apex lvl 2 7 days. He had told me and hyper support told me I wouldn’t be able to use the cheats with my machine so he “refunded” me. I waited for a month now for the refund because I know sometimes PayPal refunds can take a while. It’s now been a month and I just checked the payment and it says refund canceled. I just want my 7 day cheat or a refund to email [email protected] 

ILL ATTACH PROOF TO THIS POST

NOTE TO INTERLOYD; I DONT MEAN TO CAUSE TROUBLE I JUST AM POSTING THIS SO STAFF KNOWS AND YOU CAN PUBLICLY POST

@Interloyd

30DC16F8-84F7-4305-9454-C1C2236E4BA5.png

Edited by LeonLush
  • Sad 1

Hi there,

First and foremost, I do not see any reason why you would have to create such a big scene around this matter, you have sent me a private message 9 hours ago. While I completely understand your concerns sometimes things are unavoidable. According to my data I did succesfully issue a refund on your order 1 month ago. PayPal held the payment for 14 days as it has not yet been cleared to begin with.

I will check up on my PayPal account as soon as I am home.

Kind Regards,
Interloyd

In addition to my first post, can you please provide me with your payment email address. In case of a refund the money will be sent to that PayPal account.

24 minutes ago, Interloyd said:

In addition to my first post, can you please provide me with your payment email address. In case of a refund the money will be sent to that PayPal account.

It is not needed to refund. We gave him the subscription.