wesnawpunk44

R6S Both LVL 1 and 2

I've been here on and off since November and I must say that this community is one of the best for EAC and Battleye advantages ;).The cheat has remained undetected for as long as I've been here pretty much and I'm still using the same account I was in November. Id like to go over some of the features: 

ESP: 10/10 Works wonderfully and as advertised, you can customer the HP bars as well both enemies and friendly boxes. The ESP even shows a purple dot the head so be aware of that when aiming. 

Aimbot: 8/10 - Works wonderfully after some adjustments to the settings and making sure it does not stick to everyone in sight, you can adjust FOV and the smoother to look at legit as you would like. The initial setup can be intimidating but after that, you have so many customization options 

Mis Features( no recoil/ no spread ) - 10/10 IF you use these the work wonderfully but they will get you banned through fairfight, it is not the developer's fault it's just how the games recoil system works and fairfight is pretty diligent with bullet placement

Overall - 9/10 -

All options work fantastically if you take the time and set them up the way you would like. This initial setup can be intimating when you first start out but is easy to master

Hyper offers the best cheat for your cash and cares about their product I've made a few videos for the cheats and hope to make more and become more involved with videos. Your money will not be wasted with either tier of this cheat. Thank you, Hyper staff and community members! 

Edited by wesnawpunk44
Acidentally submitted to early haha
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2019 at 5:21 AM, wesnawpunk44 said:

I've been here on and off since November and I must say that this community is one of the best for EAC and Battleye advantages ;).The cheat has remained undetected for as long as I've been here pretty much and I'm still using the same account I was in November. Id like to go over some of the features: 

ESP: 10/10 Works wonderfully and as advertised, you can customer the HP bars as well both enemies and friendly boxes. The ESP even shows a purple dot the head so be aware of that when aiming. 

Aimbot: 8/10 - Works wonderfully after some adjustments to the settings and making sure it does not stick to everyone in sight, you can adjust FOV and the smoother to look at legit as you would like. The initial setup can be intimidating but after that, you have so many customization options 

Mis Features( no recoil/ no spread ) - 10/10 IF you use these the work wonderfully but they will get you banned through fairfight, it is not the developer's fault it's just how the games recoil system works and fairfight is pretty diligent with bullet placement

Overall - 9/10 -

All options work fantastically if you take the time and set them up the way you would like. This initial setup can be intimating when you first start out but is easy to master

Hyper offers the best cheat for your cash and cares about their product I've made a few videos for the cheats and hope to make more and become more involved with videos. Your money will not be wasted with either tier of this cheat. Thank you, Hyper staff and community members! 

how did you become support?