NitroSolutions

AUTOBUY - FAST & CHEAP - Pay with PayPal, Credit & Debit cards, Skrill, UPayCard, PayID, Beem It, and more.

Yeah, Nitro even put me as a customer on his discord and didn’t even do anything regarding this payment. I’ve lost that amount of money in a blink of an eye. He is never online and I deeply regret using his services as I’ve been waiting over 24 hours. Unless he comes on I the next 1 hour my mind will be changed.

D3C31908-A267-4E11-96EA-6BB172BA1279.jpeg

funny thing is when u cant even pay with PP on "his website" lol

purchased a week pubg and paid on website, still received nothing... how long does it take?

nickname: dudu

31 minutes ago, Prophetazz said:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK, IT'S ALMOST 2 DAYS I'VE BEEN WAITING SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

Please be patient, Nitro solution will get back to you as soon as he can. A solution will be found in time. I can assure you of this, HC takes its resellers very seriously 

30 minutes ago, Prophetazz said:

I'm tired of reading the same shit! shut the f*ck up!!

Just trying to help mate. Noted

35 minutes ago, Prophetazz said:

I'm tired of reading the same shit! shut the f*ck up!!

No need to be a dick to the ones being nice. I'm having the same problem, only thing we can do is wait for admins & then not buy from him in the future.

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, Prophetazz said:

Hello, I recently bought R6S (level 1) for 1 day. How long will it take to get activated?

If it works, I'll always buy from Nitro Solutions.

Hello, we sent the redemption code to your email over 21 hours ago... 

Instead of sales trashing us, why not check your email? Before checkout there's even an information tab informing you that you receive your product by email. Even in the order confirmation email that you get sent after purchase tells you that you will receive your key by email. Even on the footer of our website, shipping and delivery page tells you that you will receive your order and key by email.

I don't understand, clearly you don't read but you are very good at flying off the handle and sales trashing.

Please.

Read.

image.png

Edited by NitroSolutions
  • Like 1

Hey fellas

Nitro processed my order within 10min. Just make sure you provide all required informations and check your mails. Recommended and trustworthy!

Capture.PNG

Well sorry! There was a problem with the e-mail, I didn't receive it on my inbox.. Now NitroSolutions gave my code on pv thank you!! I'LL ALWAYS BUY FROM NITROSOLUTIONS FROM NOW

29 minutes ago, Omniscient said:

He is offline again & I havent received anything.

Your VIP now so im assuming this was resolved ?

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, trippyhippy42 said:

I just bought the Rust hack do I just wait for my email now ?

All done, sent to your email awhile ago.

Edited by NitroSolutions