Wraith-ea

Please add headshot

Hello.

My time is over and i am about to leave hypercheats because of 1 single option that is really critical. It's the headshot option in aimbot of APEX. 

There are hundred of cheaters already in apex, half server is cheating and i spectate tons of gameplays after death. Every time i die is because enemy has head aim option so he just headshots everybody and everything. 

It's nearly impossible to outplay another cheater with hypercheats apex aimbot, just because there is no head aim option. 

I like hypercheats very much but this already hurts, same situation over and over in every 2nd game, or sometimes even few games in a row. 

I am begging you add head aim option asap, it's really destroying me. I am using apex hack since release so i think it's not about my patience, it's just a time that head aim is a must because servers are just full of aimboters. Normally there is no game that you are the only cheater and if it happens to face enemy cheater straight face to face, as mirage says - boom, you'r dead!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Wraith-ea said:

<snip>

Errrr there is a headaim option - check your aimbone settings mate

Edited by NitroSolutions

15 minutes ago, NitroSolutions said:

you are incorrect.

the admin Joanna said it aims at the neck for security reasons, quote me if im wrong but im positive i've seen her post it.

23 minutes ago, NitroSolutions said:

there is no head aim

Posted (edited)

I'd also like to add, their's a HWID spoofer why not have a Aimbot that locks onto the head, makes no sense if you can just make another account is 3 days, atleast make it optional, you put us at a big disadvantage, doesn't make sense at all.

Edited by killasandman
  • Like 1

I will admit, I haven't touched Apex in a long while, my memory could be fuzzy. But back in the day, I recall there was a head-aim option. Apologies for speaking out of turn.

1 hour ago, NitroSolutions said:

I will admit, I haven't touched Apex in a long while, my memory could be fuzzy. But back in the day, I recall there was a head-aim option. Apologies for speaking out of turn.

I don't know when it was back in the day, but definitely there is no head aim for last 50 days, and the game is 2 month old. So if it's right what you are saying then i guess it has existed for 1-2 days, however i have never seen it.

The problem with apex hack here is this:

We have aimbot but it has no head aim

We have item esp but it doesn't show the gold backpack

We have speedhack but it doesn't work

In other words, here is a hack that has everything except most powerful and most important features. Now go and fight against enemies that have this all.

this isnt the first time ive seen this complaint. they do things for "security" but sometimes people dont want security, especially in a free game

• Like 1

Hi, 

We are going to add headaim in this upcoming week, golden backpack will also be added.

Thanks for notifying us with this thread, we tend to forget small details as this, as most of you already know, our top priority is the safety of our software.

• Like 3

It is in the cheat as of yesterday as requested 🙂 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2019 at 2:31 AM, slav said:

It is in the cheat as of yesterday as requested 🙂 

Hi Slav.

Thank you very much for fast response and nearly instant reaction. I appreciate it fully.

I checked it out and want to write few words about it. 

- Finally headshot is added and the difference now is super huge as expected! Thanks for adding it! ❤️

-New loader is cool as well, i like it very much.

To be clear, hack got an huge improvement at this stage. I just also want to be loyal and say few more words about what else is missing but i hope i don't sound ungrateful.

1. Gold backpack still doesn't show even if u turn on legendary items

2. Speedhack still kicks you.

3. Aimbot doesn't hit moving targets correctly, it feels like there is no prediction set so it just aims directly on enemy even if he runs to some direction, but it should aim infront of him or above him or below him, predicting movements and jumps up or down. U know what i mean. It feels most when u use wingman or snipers

But this is all, really, everything else is nearly perfect and i am very happy to be heard by you and added this new function, which, as i mentioned, has made super huge difference in gameplay and satisfying feelings, thank you once again.

Sticking with hypercheats for sure and impatiently waiting for these updates.

With love ❤️

11 minutes ago, Wraith-ea said:

Hi Slav.

Thank you very much for fast response and nearly instant reaction. I appreciate it fully.

I checked it out and want to write few words about it. 

- Finally headshot is added and the difference now is super huge as expected! Thanks for adding it! ❤️

-New loader is cool as well, i like it very much.

To be clear, hack got an huge improvement at this stage. I just also want to be loyal and say few more words about what else is missing but i hope i don't sound ungrateful.

1. Gold backpack still doesn't show even if u turn on legendary items

2. Speedhack still kicks you.

3. Aimbot doesn't hit moving targets correctly, it feels like there is no prediction set so it just aims directly on enemy even if he runs to some direction, but it should aim infront of him or above him or below him, predicting movements and jumps up or down. U know what i mean. It feels most when u use wingman or snipers

But this is all, really, everything else is nearly perfect and i am very happy to be heard by you and added this new function, which, as i mentioned, has made super huge difference in gameplay and satisfying feelings, thank you once again.

Sticking with hypercheats for sure and impatiently waiting for these updates.

With love ❤️

Speedhack has been patched a few weeks ago and they added some server sided checks to counter it. Meaning that it's almost impossible to make a new speedhack (unless the devs find a way to counter those server sided checks but it needs a lot of work). From what I know their update patched all methods because no other provider is able to use the speedhack function. So devs will probably just remove it from the cheat entirely.

For the other points it should be updated when the devs have time to take a look at it. Other games also need some love feature-wise and we're always looking to make our cheat more secure before the anticheats can update their methods. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 2:37 PM, Synth said:

Speedhack has been patched a few weeks ago and they added some server sided checks to counter it. Meaning that it's almost impossible to make a new speedhack (unless the devs find a way to counter those server sided checks but it needs a lot of work). From what I know their update patched all methods because no other provider is able to use the speedhack function. So devs will probably just remove it from the cheat entirely.

For the other points it should be updated when the devs have time to take a look at it. Other games also need some love feature-wise and we're always looking to make our cheat more secure before the anticheats can update their methods. :classic_biggrin:

I surely understand that but i see other speedhcackers in apex so i don't think it's impossible, but one again, i don't wanna sound unfrateful, i'm just pointing issues.

Another big issues is that hack doesn't show any gold weapons...i mean...that sucks...

Edited by Wraith-ea