3 minutes ago, jovegen said:

@joanna How do i know if its safe to use pubg after today's update? 

A game update will never affect the safety of the cheat. Only anticheat updates can be a threat and they're random (so they might come with game updates but it's really rare). The only issue with game updates is when they patch some features or break the cheat entirely which requires a simple maintenance update from us.

Also please do not tag administrators as those questions can be answered by any member of our support team. :classic_biggrin:

Understood. since i'm using HC  i have faced different problems like game crashes, Esp Crash. In past thee months no fix on steam Proof so who do i talk to about this problems.

8 hours ago, Synth said:

A game update will never affect the safety of the cheat. Only anticheat updates can be a threat and they're random (so they might come with game updates but it's really rare). The only issue with game updates is when they patch some features or break the cheat entirely which requires a simple maintenance update from us.

Also please do not tag administrators as those questions can be answered by any member of our support team. :classic_biggrin:

Understood. since i'm using HC  i have faced different problems like game crashes, Esp Crash. In past thee months no fix on steam Proof so who do i talk to about this problems.