DetectMe

R6S streamproof

Hello, I've been using R6S cheat for 3 months now and I'd like to ask, is there any way to get streamproof feature? Thanks and congratulations for the amazing cheat you have here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DetectMe said:

Hello, I've been using R6S cheat for 3 months now and I'd like to ask, is there any way to get streamproof feature? Thanks and congratulations for the amazing cheat you have here.

Hi, I currently have it on the suggestions list for R6. It is not a top priority for the admins I would say, but it is out there. They have a lot to manage.

1 minute ago, Naton said:

Hi, I currently have it on the suggestions list for R6. 

Do you have an ETA? Would be cool to have it by season 2 of year 4 (June) Thanks

27 minutes ago, DetectMe said:

Do you have an ETA? Would be cool to have it by season 2 of year 4 (June) Thanks

I am not sure of an ETA, as I said the admins have a lot to manage. 🙂 

I’d say that quality of life stuff such as streamproofing won’t be for awhile. The devs tend to focus on more main features and keeping the hack functioning well in general 

6 hours ago, wesnawpunk44 said:

I’d say that quality of life stuff such as streamproofing won’t be for awhile. The devs tend to focus on more main features and keeping the hack functioning well in general 

Yeah I get that, but R6S is 9+ months safe, then it might be easier to work a bit on quality of life stuff 😛 since newer games like APEX already got the option, I wouldn't know how hard it is to implement but I guess it's the same or similar process for every game (?) 

22 hours ago, LittleSheeps said:

I'm still waiting on the MOSS bypassing that Joanna said would happen 😕 

me too my dude.