rubberundies

un-banned on rust lol ?

Been a few months since ive been able to afford and use the rust cheat... but my main steam account was IP banned about 8 months ago due to me never changing IP's when hacking on throw away accounts.... logged into steam just now and got a message "your account has been un-game banned on rust due to a wrongful ban" and now im able to play rust on my main again hahahaha... but it was not a wrongful ban and I never tried to appeal ... anyone else have anything similar happen? 

43 minutes ago, rubberundies said:

Been a few months since ive been able to afford and use the rust cheat... but my main steam account was IP banned about 8 months ago due to me never changing IP's when hacking on throw away accounts.... logged into steam just now and got a message "your account has been un-game banned on rust due to a wrongful ban" and now im able to play rust on my main again hahahaha... but it was not a wrongful ban and I never tried to appeal ... anyone else have anything similar happen? 

Yup many people got unbanned on Rust and Apex, noob EAC 😛

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Korean said:

Yup many people got unbanned on Rust and Apex, noob EAC 😛

ohhh snap its korean 😛 missed you buddy haha. and yea thats funny. silly eac lol

• Like 1

wtf lol it unbanned me, now 50 mins into a server im "game banned" on all servers.... havent hacked or done anything since the un-ban... wtf EAC lol

14 minutes ago, hexzz said:

could be hwid banned 

oh I was 100% hwid banned lol... multiple times... which is why I thought it was weird they unbanned me.... I got like 2 hours in (100% hack free) before they re-banned me.... how did I even get un-banned if they just re-banned me 2 hours in...

Posted (edited)

Sounds like your account got unbanned but you are still HWID banned so after you played Rust on that account you got banned again due to your banned HWID. 

Edited by Yubel

Dafuq this EAC so broken

8 of my previous banned accounts are now unbanned.... xDD

Wow - shit that i didnt update email information with my 2nd cell phone in steam 😕

Will do that from now on and check back in some month if an account get banned if its unbanned - thats crazy

22 minutes ago, Iamhere said:

Wow - shit that i didnt update email information with my 2nd cell phone in steam 😕

Will do that from now on and check back in some month if an account get banned if its unbanned - thats crazy

If you bought from Steamby, just save the email. Remove Steamguard once u get the account so it dont ask for steamguard confirmation.

28 minutes ago, Capell said:

If you bought from Steamby, just save the email. Remove Steamguard once u get the account so it dont ask for steamguard confirmation.

doesnt that require you to confirm that change via the russian email adress?

20 minutes ago, Iamhere said:

doesnt that require you to confirm that change via the russian email adress?

No, not once u are logged in on steam

Usually even if you blocked the account with steamguard the reseller from steamby can disable it and give you access to the email associated with it. You just need to ask for it.

If you were hwid banned 8 months ago, you will not be banned anymore, hwid bans are deleted after roughly 4 months for NON repeat offenders. This has happened to me twice now. I got banned before using HC and a few months later i was able to play again because they cannot store so much information.

I probably have around 15 accounts that are banned but i'm to lazy to check them