rust_guy2

Rust spoofer might be detected?

Question

I bought a 1 day auth yesterday just to test the Rust spoofer. I fully wiped my PC with diskpart, loaded the spoofer, then started Rust and hopped on a build server. Banned quickly because of the HWID ban.

Unless they're doing IP bans now, I'm not sure that the spoofer is working on Rust.

7 answers to this question

They only marked the cheat itseld as deteced, so I dont think the spoofer is detected

I don't think its the spoofer however i will test it soon with another spoofer that i know is undetected.

2 hours ago, rust_guy2 said:

I bought a 1 day auth yesterday just to test the Rust spoofer. I fully wiped my PC with diskpart, loaded the spoofer, then started Rust and hopped on a build server. Banned quickly because of the HWID ban.

Unless they're doing IP bans now, I'm not sure that the spoofer is working on Rust.

++++,the same thing happened to me when I only checked the spoofer

Rust does occasionally IP ban however i believe it is very unlikely, but just to be safe do use a VPN, especially if you live in shared housing 

I just tested it with a spoofer that is undetected and works on rust, got banned within minutes of playing.

No need to waste time on this theory

In there interest of simplicity, I've added another section to the Status page.

Explaining it would take too much time and effort, so as a temporary measure, I've separated the Rust and Apex spoofers.