Korean

Special Hypercheats Giveaway

For this giveaway I'm going to be giving away 150 USD! With a twist this time. DRAW (ON PAPER) a Hypercheats logo and post a screenshot of it with your name on it and this thread visible and you being logged in visible as well. Good luck, best drawing within 48 hours wins!

Note: Feel free to make anything cool, just has to have the word "hypercheats" obviously in it. If you want to draw Dragons flying around and breathing fire with hypercheats in the fire, do it, be creative 😛

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I assume you mean drawing by hand on a piece of paper ? Either way thanks for an amazing giveaway 

• Like 1

Just now, killmenow said:

I assume you mean drawing by hand on a piece of paper ? Either way thanks for an amazing giveaway 

Yes

11 minutes ago, Korean said:

Yes

Sounds good, well although I'm broke af I think I'll skip this one unfortunately. The best I can do is stick men when it comes to drawing :feelsbadman:🤣

2 hours ago, Korean said:

For this giveaway I'm going to be giving away 150 USD! With a twist this time. DRAW (ON PAPER) a Hypercheats logo and post a screenshot of it with your name on it and this thread visible and you being logged in visible as well. Good luck, best drawing within 48 hours wins!

My poorly Drawn submission4TJujH8.thumb.jpg.ac566ab404755cbc30655d48a88a6e9b.jpg

• Like 3

Does it has to be the exact same logo as it is on the site? Can I do something totally different?

5 minutes ago, clow201 said:

Does it has to be the exact same logo as it is on the site? Can I do something totally different?

Feel free to do something totally different, be creative. Just has to have the words hypercheats obviously

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drewwski said:

20190502_173030.jpg

Don't forget to put your forum name on the paper!

18 minutes ago, Shekelstein said:

Holy shit this is beautiful!!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Savvy said:

@Korean is it a vote, or the one you think looks best?

My choice

29 minutes ago, clow201 said:

how can I post the picture on here ?

Upload it from ur PC or on phone

2 minutes ago, Korean said:

Upload it from ur PC or on phone

but I dont see any button to upload 😞

669783540_WhatsAppImage2019-05-04at01_55_55.thumb.jpeg.6656fca07f68d1079ca1dc1910f63165.jpeg
Okay i decided to try my luck out and draw. i'm not that great at drawings but effort is there ><
There are 2 images because i was fickle which to post after 2 attempt of drawings. 

Hope you like it @Korean

• Like 3