Sign in to follow this  
hexdzn

$10 PayPal Giveaway! #TryMakeMeLaughChallenge

Posted (edited)

All you got to do is comment down below your funniest joke or something that happened to you that is funnyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Contest ends in 3 daysΒ so it will give you all enough time to comment down below.

Good luck everyone!

#TryMakeMeLaughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€šπŸΌπŸ€šπŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by hexdzn

5 minutes ago, Savvy said:

What kind of humor do you like?

Every kindπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Baby are you a school because I wanna shoot my kids up inside you.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ these are amazing but IΒ to see more before I can pick a winner!

what kind of this giveaway !!! are you sick men? why do you need some one make you laugh!! take a mirror and try to make yourself laugh then

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, nhata12 said:

what kind of this giveaway !!! are you sick men? why do you need some one make you laugh!! take a mirror and try to make yourself laugh then

Congratulations!!! You’ve won absolutely fuck all!πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What do you call a girl from chernobyl?

EiLean
(if you don't like dark humor I'm screwed)
Image result for girl with 1 leg

6 hours ago, hexdzn said:

Congratulations!!! You’ve won absolutely fuck all!πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Lol that work . It was easy to laugh mate . Well where is my reward as well :))

Storytime- I was in the 8th grade and having a lovely time in my shop class, I was making a wooden alligator for a project and was having a grand old time. The class was going as usual and I was getting my work done. We had this kid in our class who was the classic jock/funny, always making jokes at the expense of others and somehow I was friends with him. SO he is chilling making his wooden sword when he notices that I am talking with my crush at the time, he gets the bright idea to pants me while I'm talking to her. Next thing I know I'm talking her while cutting some wood on the Band Saw ( For Reference : Saw ) and he pulls down my pants and just freakin walks away, she looks down, laughs and runs away. At this point, I'm like freaking out and needing to pull my pants up, but I can't because I am cutting wood on this machine and if I let go it will fly everywhere. So I had to wait there cutting wood with my pants down in class. The joke in this story is me. enjoy

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2019 at 1:54 AM, wesnawpunk44 said:

Storytime- I was in the 8th grade and having a lovely time in my shop class, I was making a wooden alligator for a project and was having a grand old time. The class was going as usual and I was getting my work done. We had this kid in our class who was the classic jock/funny, always making jokes at the expense of others and somehow I was friends with him. SO he is chilling making his wooden sword when he notices that I am talking with my crush at the time, he gets the bright idea to pants me while I'm talking to her. Next thing I know I'm talking her while cutting some wood on the Band Saw ( For Reference : Saw ) and he pulls down my pants and just freakin walks away, she looks down, laughs and runs away. At this point, I'm like freaking out and needing to pull my pants up, but I can't because I am cutting wood on this machine and if I let go it will fly everywhere. So I had to wait there cutting wood with my pants down in class. The joke in this story is me. enjoy

Congratulations, you’ve wonπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ That’s pretty classic. Out of all the jokes yours didn’t involve racism and death and still came across hilarious.Β 

Β 

DM me your PayPal email and I’ll sent it over.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

ps - you seem like the type to guy I’d smoke gas withπŸ’¨