A Review of the newest cheat released, this is the first day of release so some minor things are needing to be worked on.  

ESP: 10/10 Works good, can be sometimes laggy in big servers with items on, but functions as advertised

Aimbot: 6/10 - The aimbot does waddle slightly but can be more than compensated for, Function well just a minor adjustment as mentioned before

Mis Features( no recoil/ no spread ) - 10/10 This is the heart of this cheat, the misc options are bloody fun to mess around with. You have the much more tame options such as the no recoil and no sway, which function perfectly. This cheat comes with more ambitious options such as nuking the whole server and murdering targets instantly 

Overall - 9/10 -

All options work fantastically if you take the time and set them up the way you would like. This initial setup can be intimating when you first start out but is easy to master this

cheats is not only the cheapest you will find for arma3 but it has some of the best functionality from the misc options to the aimbot everything works wonderfully. Another great cheat from a  great team 

• Like 4

Glad you enjoyed it ! If you still have access to the Arma 3 section, id like to keep track of issues you encountered more in depth, so we know on what to work next ^^ !

23 minutes ago, Graves said:

Glad you enjoyed it ! If you still have access to the Arma 3 section, id like to keep track of issues you encountered more in depth, so we know on what to work next ^^ !

I’ve got access tell the end of today, I’ve been compiling a list as I play 

23 hours ago, Graves said:

give me a few days ill check it out XD

9 minutes ago, pheonix1234 said:

give me a few days ill check it out XD

Same here, let me know when you do ill find 20$ for a 1 day key XD

Just now, Graves said:

Same here, let me know when you do ill find 20$ for a 1 day key XD

ive been busy with new job but ill see what i get this week

3 hours ago, Xtme said:

work for moding version server ?

Arma 3 works on all kind of servers.