fuck2m

hardware EAC ban.

Hello everyone, yesterday when using the software on RUST, I received hardware EAC ban. now I can not use any accounts without a spoofer, with a spoofer the account lasts for 24 hours and also flies to the ban. Is it all right with the spoofer on RUST? I will describe the situation a bit. We bought new accounts yesterday at the same time, me and my friend, I played with a spoofer without an inject cheat, a friend played with cheat. Today flew to EAC Ban at the same time.

Hi, I would wait until the status for Rust is back to Undetected to play. 🙂 

To the point, the question is how could I get a ban on the gland when using a spoofer. After reinstalling the OS and using the spoofer, accounts also fly into the ban during the day. The spool status is green.

1 hour ago, fuck2m said:

To the point, the question is how could I get a ban on the gland when using a spoofer. After reinstalling the OS and using the spoofer, accounts also fly into the ban during the day. The spool status is green.

Because the spoofer doesn't stop you from being banned. If the cheat is testing it most likely detected lel. Maybe wait till the cheat is green.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, titan0592 said:

Because the spoofer doesn't stop you from being banned. If the cheat is testing it most likely detected lel. Maybe wait till the cheat is green.

He was only using a spoofer

Edit: nvm

Edited by GregJay

21 hours ago, titan0592 said:

if he is using JUST the spoofer, with a fresh windows install (and NOT injecting the cheat at all) then the cheat testing status would not effect him getting banned. he is hinting at the fact that maybe the EAC spoofer (which is in green) may be detected.

12 hours ago, rubberundies said:

if he is using JUST the spoofer, with a fresh windows install (and NOT injecting the cheat at all) then the cheat testing status would not effect him getting banned. he is hinting at the fact that maybe the EAC spoofer (which is in green) may be detected.

Yea i realized that after i wrote the post haha.