VaXeL

ADD SUPPORT FOR AMD PROCESSORS

Should HC add support for AMD processors?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should HC add support for AMD processors?

• Yes, I think it would improve their sales since AMD is the new generation!
    • No thank you i only want it to be supported on Intel only because i eat ass!

Posted (edited)

Please add support for AMD processors Intel is getting old AMD is becoming the new affordable better option ;) 

I can not stress on how many people actually have AMD processors and want to buy your cheats but cant...

I am not sure how other cheat providers support AMD and Intel but hey they manage it maybe you guys can too?

Edited by VaXeL
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I believe most of them support AMD because they don't use a hypervisor like HC does, AFAIK.

I don't know the reason why HC doesn't make an AMD hypervisor, but I've heard it's hard to do/maintain.

EDIT: After a quick glance, it seems like there's only one open source AMD hypervisor available, but it's really barebone. And Intel has multiple very well documented and full-fledged hypervisors meant to virtualize the currently running system.

Edited by DaddyH

This is not possible, and HC will never support AMD or other type of processor beside Intel.

If you have the money to buy the cheat, you might have the money to buy a decent intel processor

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@massfrosty maybe HC should rethink not supporting AMD.  BTW i have been a VIP and currently love Intel myself. But one must "Never Say Never".  Check out what may be the new CPU in TOWN for many years to come.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7hofCnniJE

I am not VIP now because I love RUST 🙂 and status is not Green 😞

Edited by Weller

4 hours ago, Weller said:

@massfrosty maybe HC should rethink not supporting AMD.  BTW i have been a VIP and currently love Intel myself. But one must "Never Say Never".  Check out what may be the new CPU in TOWN for many years to come.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7hofCnniJE

I am not VIP now because I love RUST 🙂 and status is not Green 😞

Their CPU are nice. But their virtualization software have alot of limitation from what i have heard. So until they improve, i doubt it will be supported 😉

2 hours ago, Graves said:

Their CPU are nice. But their virtualization software have alot of limitation from what i have heard. So until they improve, i doubt it will be supported 😉

Mehh it's just different, their virt is okay.

Funny because other cheats support it so RIP HC as AMD will rise...