MadaniElbahi

RUST LVL 2 30 DAYS ( RESEELLER NITRO ) DO NOT BUY

How can you teell that you are a resseller if you do not delivery the product on time , i spend more than 160 $ and no answer , no contanct no receipt 

left that kind of messagee on discord.

Nobody is talking to me HYPERCHEAT CAN YOU DO SOMETHING because i receive ne receipt nothong thank you 

30 Days Rust lvl 2 and still nothing since yesterday no answer ne receipte nothing , this is not serious at all and if i have no answer i will call my bank and cancel the transaction.

7 minutes ago, MadaniElbahi said:

How can you teell that you are a resseller if you do not delivery the product on time , i spend more than 160 $ and no answer , no contanct no receipt 

left that kind of messagee on discord.

Nobody is talking to me HYPERCHEAT CAN YOU DO SOMETHING because i receive ne receipt nothong thank you 

30 Days Rust lvl 2 and still nothing since yesterday no answer ne receipte nothing , this is not serious at all and if i have no answer i will call my bank and cancel the transaction.

check your email, they send giftcard codes to it.

Just now, wyattflint49 said:

Same I bought the rust lvl 2 from Nitro and I never got it either this seems like a scam i just wasted money that I will never get back.

You bought from an old reseller. He doesn't have the reseller rank here anymore. See with him for a refund.

• Sad 1