hexdzn

Rust & General Review

Posted (edited)

Well, before I was considering to buy the cheat I was trying to get information on resellers as I don’t know anything about BTC payments, that was an absolute nightmare. I sent the reseller £140/$160 and it took over a week before I even got the VIP status which wasn’t very ideal since people come here to spend over $100 on products, you’d expect some type of automatic system.

Regarding the process of purchasing the cheat through resellers I rate it 4/10.

Staff & Cheat Use

When I finally got my VIP status it felt like I won the lotto it took that long. Everything was going as expected, cheat worked well no detection but sadly my internet got cut which led me to pause my subscription and only getting 3 days of use. I’ve only returned back to the PC as I’ve only got my connection. Draco did Pause my subscription as my situation was very dire, which I thank him for. Anyway, I came back on a new OS, followed the 1809update guide but only to find out that it upgrades you to 1903 and you aren’t able to downgrade. Admins don’t even know how to help or even gave me any suggestions, only thing they said was to look on google as if I didn’t do that before making a ticket. I find very unprofessional if people like I said, spend over $100 on third party software.

In conclusion, I’m $160 down with only 3 days of use, no support regarding to get my system to the programs use, I don’t think I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t use BTC as you’ll have to wait over a week. (If you’re from the UK atleast). I’m willing to give the support team another chance before I finally clean my hands with HC, I wish their support was as good as their cheat as I would be a regular a month subscriber. 

ESP: 10/10

AntiCheat: 10/10

Aimbot; 9/10

Misc: 8/10

Support: 3/10 (Willing to give them another chance as I’m very fond of this provider)

Edited by hexdzn

On 5/31/2019 at 8:08 AM, hexdzn said:

Well, before I was considering to buy the cheat I was trying to get information on resellers as I don’t know anything about BTC payments, that was an absolute nightmare. I sent the reseller £140/$160 and it took over a week before I even got the VIP status which wasn’t very ideal since people come here to spend over $100 on products, you’d expect some type of automatic system.

Regarding the process of purchasing the cheat through resellers I rate it 4/10.

Staff & Cheat Use

When I finally got my VIP status it felt like I won the lotto it took that long. Everything was going as expected, cheat worked well no detection but sadly my internet got cut which led me to pause my subscription and only getting 3 days of use. I’ve only returned back to the PC as I’ve only got my connection. Draco did Pause my subscription as my situation was very dire, which I thank him for. Anyway, I came back on a new OS, followed the 1809update guide but only to find out that it upgrades you to 1903 and you aren’t able to downgrade. Admins don’t even know how to help or even gave me any suggestions, only thing they said was to look on google as if I didn’t do that before making a ticket. I find very unprofessional if people like I said, spend over $100 on third party software.

In conclusion, I’m $160 down with only 3 days of use, no support regarding to get my system to the programs use, I don’t think I’d recommend to anyone who doesn’t use BTC as you’ll have to wait over a week. (If you’re from the UK atleast). I’m willing to give the support team another chance before I finally clean my hands with HC, I wish their support was as good as their cheat as I would be a regular a month subscriber. 

ESP: 10/10

AntiCheat: 10/10

Aimbot; 9/10

Misc: 8/10

Support: 3/10 (Willing to give them another chance as I’m very fond of this provider)

Agree with everything you said - I would personally recommend that you avoid resellers altogether and just use a wallet such as Uphold and purchase straight from HC.

Nice review, unfortunately there will always be problems with third party software/ cheats that are provided, especially with a very public provider. They will never be perfect for everyone. With the whole windows update thing, I've seen a few people talking about it but don't really understand what has happened myself. I assume they have gotten rid of the most compatible version with the cheats or something like that? As for your internet, that is unfortunate and these things happen. The way I see it is, as soon as I confirm that payment, i say to myself that money was already gone to begin with. There fore when something happens I don't get overly upset that it has gone to waste. Of course money is different for others and people like myself don't have a lot. But we have to put up with our losses.

Either way, and again, nice review.

Posted (edited)

Sorry i coment two times

Edited by zoK1
Sorry doble post

On 5/31/2019 at 1:08 AM, hexdzn said:

If you have any more issues please feel free to message me personally and I will help you get to where you need to be. Thank you for the honest review and I hope we can make things right for you  👍