Jump to content
GameR6

Not working R6 cheat

Recommended Posts

Hello, after updating the game cheat stopped working! When you download the cheat and start the game - the game crashes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cheat didn't get updated to the most recent update yet.

There's no ETA on the updates, but it's probably going to be soon.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've already lost 12 hours and nothing's been fixed and I'm not getting any compensation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GameR6 said:

So I've already lost 12 hours and nothing's been fixed and I'm not getting any compensation?

Look, please be patient. You like many others talk like the devs are not real people. You need to wait for the cheat to be updated, this will happen with any cheat on the web. Game update comes > things break. Devs need to eat and go to work if they have other jobs, sleep and shower etc. Just be patient, the cheat will be back up and working soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, GameR6 said:

It does not work more than 12 hours, I'm SHOCKED!

Have you read what I actually said? Or are you being ignorant, please understand that cheats will never be 100% working, stuff always breaks after and update and the devs have to FIND what the problem is. If you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be buying cheats in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GameR6 said:

It does not work more than 12 hours, I'm SHOCKED!

Hello, please be patient while we update the cheat, it does take time. for any downtime over 24hours, you will be compensated. thank you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the cheat runs for me it just doesnt work when you play pvp it works in thunt which is pve and it works when you are on cams or on your drone other than that the overlay does not show up and its very frustrating

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am actually impressed at the speed everything is being fixed, given the fact that this is probably not the full time job of these devs. Its already partially fixed in a day so it will most likely be fully fixed in two. Also from my understanding you will be compensated for the days lost so I don't understand why so many people are angry.  Sure its agonizing to wait to re rank or whatever with the new season but all in all a few days wait isn't that bad. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, warrior33 said:

I am actually impressed at the speed everything is being fixed, given the fact that this is probably not the full time job of these devs. Its already partially fixed in a day so it will most likely be fully fixed in two. Also from my understanding you will be compensated for the days lost so I don't understand why so many people are angry.  Sure its agonizing to wait to re rank or whatever with the new season but all in all a few days wait isn't that bad. 

Because the people think the staff members and dev not have life and they don't do anything more in the day that hypercheats.. we have personal life, i go to the university and other staff members too so they haven't always time to answer a post or fix something.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GameR6 said:

Everything was fixed, but no compensation was given as a result I lost 2 days, It's disgusting!

If you buy from a reseller in the reselelr post say he will be your support, i don't know good about compensation buying with a reseller but i think it's not supported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×