S1dius

30 days cheating - 25 new accounts

I bought rust cheat on may 11. After 2 days, started bans every 24 hours. Status cheat was testing. I paid for 30 days of use cheat. Every day I bought a new account in the hope that the cheat will fix that. Today, over 30 days, and the loader will no longer work. I understand that work on the cheat being done, but I have a question. Maybe you will add days to the loader? Or are you asking me again to pay for a month who cheats on the test?

046cee0aa2c5e84c70dc9b98fcc88577.jpg

You will not receive any sort of compensation due to your own negligence. We do not force you to burn though accounts, that is your choice and your choice only. We have clearly stated that if you purchase a cheat when its testing/detected you will not be compensated. Only if the cheat is undetected when the purchase is made. Your situation is unfortunate and it's not good that you are in it, but you have yourself to blame for that.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, hexzz said:

You will not receive any sort of compensation due to your own negligence. We do not force you to burn though accounts, that is your choice and your choice only. We have clearly stated that if you purchase a cheat when its testing/detected you will not be compensated. Only if the cheat is undetected when the purchase is made. Your situation is unfortunate and it's not good that you are in it, but you have yourself to blame for that.

Lol they want customers to test but we don’t even get comp just because we “bought while in testing”. No one would have thought it would be going on 30 days that its still in testing.

We encourage people with an active sub who are happy to possibly lose accounts to test as it helps. Those who don't can just wait for it to be fixed and compensation to be given. We don't ask people to purchase during testing, we do the opposite actually. We have it clearly posted on the forums and the FAQ, it's a choice that users make. If they wan't to purchase when its testing thats fine, they don't want to wait until its undetected thats fine, the games are still updated and playable. Don't try and ask for compensation or complain about bans though. Which is what this post is about. 

29 minutes ago, hexzz said:

We encourage people with an active sub who are happy to possibly lose accounts to test as it helps. 

I am ready to help you in testing your product. I do not ask to compensate me for the money spent on new accounts. I am ready to continue to buy accounts and test your product, but since I have run out of subscription, I can not do it. if you add days to my loader, I can continue to test your product and maybe it will help you.

by the way, I bought a subscription to the cheat two days before the transfer of the product to the test.

I think @hexzz answer to this very clearly.

If you have any request , open a support ticket, don't spam with defame content.

Testing? YES

You will get banned during testing? YES

Compensation? NO, we made this to discourage purchases during testing so we avoid crying babies just like you.

I understand your frustration , but next time focus and pay attention to forum.

1 hour ago, AndreiT4wer said:

hahaha, good job

You are happy to see someone more stupid then you are?

I don't understand , trust me I'm trying.

Thread Closed.