PeteyPiper

WIn 10 ver Check please

Question

Posted (edited)

Gday.

Very keen to purchase one of the APEX legends subscriptions. But first would like to confirm my version of windows is applicable.

Cheers 😁

Untitled.jpg

Edited by PeteyPiper

8 answers to this question

Hi,

1903 version isn't supported right now. We only support 1809 version.

2 hours ago, Synth said:

Hi,

1903 version isn't supported right now. We only support 1809 version.

Will you consider updating to the newest version? As it is a bit annoying that cheat works only on the older windows version.

5 hours ago, popierius said:

Will you consider updating to the newest version? As it is a bit annoying that cheat works only on the older windows version.

We always update to the latest windows version but it's delayed for testing/updating purposes. It will probably come but I can't tell when.

Hey, you could try to go to Windows Updates and you could click the previous build tab (if you previously had version 1809). You won't lose your files.

Well my latest version was 1803 and it updated it 1903 so i have no option to go down. Only way is clean install however i don't want to do it.

I will be checking and waiting till cheat will start working with the Newest Win version. Thank you guys.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:09 AM, popierius said:

Well my latest version was 1803 and it updated it 1903 so i have no option to go down. Only way is clean install however i don't want to do it.

I will be checking and waiting till cheat will start working with the Newest Win version. Thank you guys.

The reason most cheats do not support the new Windows is that they adding features, that us Coders do not want to have to deal with.   I'm still on 16299.98, which is 1709. This is the best version for hacking games. Try to disable your updates Permanently so it does not happen again 😄