DayZ Review [2/10]

Hello.

This is my review for HyperCheat's DayZ Cheat:

Positive:

- It's undetected (atm)

- Skeleton ESP, Vischecks and NoRecoil + NoSway are very nice features

Negative:

- Hypervisor drops my FPS from ~100 to ~25 which makes the game unplayable

- The most important feature, speedhack, gets you kicked when modifying on server

- Half of the visual features don't work, like ESP boxes and HP bars for example

- Support is basically non-existent, only advise I got are things like "have you tried lowering your ingame settings?" or "do you have something running in background?"

- Almost every user experiences crashes and huge FPS drops with the cheat, the devs don't seem to care at all though, the cheat is still being sold and no updates are being pushed

All in all, my whole experience with HyperCheats is very disappointing. There are way better providers for DayZ (not gonna name any). 

The cheat is broken but still being sold and supporters/moderators/admins ignore us. 

-> 2/10

Edit: Drogo promised he will look at DayZ, if he can fix the crashes and performance drops and we get compensated for the lost time I'll update this review

Edited by Elite1337

Hi.

Sorry for the problems you have, and thank you for the review.

If you need help let me know!

40 minutes ago, serejka778 said:

yes fix crash in cheat dayz!!!

Hi.

They will fix soon, be patient.

8 hours ago, zoK1 said:

Hi.

They will fix soon, be patient.

I doubt you have spoken to one of the developers, so why are you so sure about that?

Trying hard to become a Supporter?

Edited by Elite1337

26 minutes ago, Elite1337 said:

I doubt you have spoken to one of the developers, so why are you so sure about that?

Because admins are aware of the issue.

1 hour ago, Elite1337 said:

I don't know what is the problem with the people... I only help that is try to become suppport...?

-Crashes has been fixed
-Regarding speedhack, it's just how this shit game works. It's miracle that this feature is even a thing in such old game, unfixed by their devs.
-HP bars are not "broken", health is just not supported as of writting this response
-I'll be looking into FPS issues

• Like 3

On 7/9/2019 at 6:44 AM, g0d said:

-Crashes has been fixed
-Regarding speedhack, it's just how this shit game works. It's miracle that this feature is even a thing in such old game, unfixed by their devs.
-HP bars are not "broken", health is just not supported as of writting this response

Still no update? 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, g0d said:

-Crashes has been fixed

Glad to see you're updating it however the FPS literally I can't even play the game, please fix it soon I only have 7 days.

15 hours ago, MrMerkz said:

Glad to see you're updating it however the FPS literally I can't even play the game, please fix it soon I only have 7 days.

It's ridiculous...

1 minute ago, Elite1337 said:

Still nothing. 

0/10

Hello

You need to wait more time. Coder working on update

35 minutes ago, Elite1337 said:

Still nothing. 

0/10

FPS has already been fixed for like a week..

On 7/21/2019 at 6:49 PM, Naton said:

FPS has already been fixed for like a week..

Haven't received compensation for the lost time still. Cheat wasn't usable when I bought it. 

15 hours ago, Elite1337 said:

Haven't received compensation for the lost time still. Cheat wasn't usable when I bought it. 

Probably your hardware then, if fps would drop that dramatically they wouldnt even sell it

16 hours ago, Elite1337 said:

If you really believe this, complaining about it on the forums will not help your issue. Your best option is to open a ticket if you would like to try and ask for compensation: https://hypercheats.gg/support/

52 minutes ago, killmenow said:

Probably your hardware then, if fps would drop that dramatically they wouldnt even sell it

There were a bit of FPS problems at the start, I would get around 30 FPS, it is all fixed now although.  🙂 

• Like 1

I cant even play with the cheats i purchased it loads to black loading screen with the esp overlay and then stops responding EVERY FUCKING time its so frustrating

On 7/23/2019 at 10:24 PM, Naton said:

If you really believe this, complaining about it on the forums will not help your issue. Your best option is to open a ticket if you would like to try and ask for compensation: https://hypercheats.gg/support/

There were a bit of FPS problems at the start, I would get around 30 FPS, it is all fixed now although.  🙂 

I made a support request requesting compensation now.

I keep crashing all the time its either esp that crashed makes my game lag constantly or the game crashes itself