Sign in to follow this  
jlojeska

Honest review [PUBGlv2]

Posted (edited)

Aimbot 2/10 no hitscan the aimbot system sucks in general

Esp 8/10 its good

Performance 3/10 takes a lot of fps i get 160 fps without cheat i get 80 with cheat

Support 2/10 takes a long time to reply and they are rude they think they are god while they are people who work for us we pay them and then work for us

Resellers i mean 1 reseller not gonna mention his name but yeah he is braindead the cheat didn't work for me and an admin offered him a gift card back for him to refund me but he didn't cuz retarded 

And the cheat crashes a lot you cant play a game without crash 

So many bugs

Im not using the cheat i wasted 53$ for nothing not even refunding but who cares i paid for a service that isn't worth using 

This is my honest review it shouldn't get deleted because you accept good reviews you should accept bad reviews aswell

Edited by jlojeska

Posted (edited)

No recoil is causing crashes, don't use misc settings.

I agree with the aimbot part but i would give it a 7/10 just because its missing the "dynamic bone scan"

The FPS situation is bad in all games with HC but its not making the game unplayable, DayZ is a different topic tho.

Your review is very disrespectful for some reason, did you really not enjoy your time with the cheat or why are you so mad? The review isn't honest at all.

Edited by The1
  • Like 1

We never delete any reviews btw.. Its just that most people here actually enjoy the cheats. It is totally fine for you to not like it, its a free market 🙂

To be fair, bad reviews are of best value to us, since it often display priority points for us to work/focus on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The1 said:

No recoil is causing crashes, don't use misc settings.

I agree with the aimbot part but i would give it a 7/10 just because its missing the "dynamic bone scan"

The FPS situation is bad in all games with HC but its not making the game unplayable, DayZ is a different topic tho.

Your review is very disrespectful for some reason, did you really not enjoy your time with the cheat or why are you so mad? The review isn't honest at all.

I didn't use misc the crash was because of aimbot it works fine first game or few and then whenever you shot someone it crash like i can't just open game from beginning and make settings again every few games 

And about me being disrespectful its because what i had with support and reseller they think they are special while they are no body 

I do have to agree on the PUBG aimbot being a bit late compared to other providers out there. PUBG needs some love at the moment. The No Recoil bug has been around for a while, repaired 2-3 times then broke again. 

Can you pm me your issues with support also, I do like to know and keep an eye on how costumers feel. I hope you will be in my DMs soon enough! 

• Like 1

Support is a volunteer position/we offer to people who want to, nobody gets paid, and yet I think we have some of best support to exist. Care to go ahead and post some SS of these "entitled" supports (pm me) ? I really doubt that happend... If it did then it will get fixed

@Graves

@Korean 

Thanks but my 1 week sub is about to run out and i haven't used the cheat for like a 1 day i did use it for like 1 hour crashes and stuffs

Then i stopped like i just lost $53 and idont wanna lose another $53 so i will be stop using this software thanks for being nice guys 

i agree , pubg cheat isnt good as other providers but it UD for a long time, that only a good point as well as its esp,

DEVS should focus on code for pubg cheat, it is still crashing and BSOD .

• Like 2