Feenie

When do we receive Compensation ?

Sup' I bought Rust LV1 a While ago i have been able to use it only one week Since i paid for One Month the Cheat went to the Detected Status, Then to the Testing status for like 2 Months. So When am i supposed to receive my Compensation ?

Hi.

Send a pm to drogo, and wait for the compensation.

2 hours ago, Feenie said:

Sup' I bought Rust LV1 a While ago i have been able to use it only one week Since i paid for One Month the Cheat went to the Detected Status, Then to the Testing status for like 2 Months. So When am i supposed to receive my Compensation ?

i think they doing revision on rust detection date as drogo metioned in this post👆🏻, Me and my brother got same issue so i guess we need to wait till they done .

5 hours ago, saltbae said:

yes also waiting.. :feelsbadman:

4 hours ago, Feenie said:

ROFL

Be patient.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zoK1 said:

Be patient.

someone is already playing with cheats, and someone bought cheats 2 days before the start of bans and now sitting and waiting for compensation.

1 minute ago, S1dius said:

someone is already playing with cheats, and someone bought cheats 2 days before the start of bans and now sitting and waiting for compensation.

Drogo will send the compensation.

3 minutes ago, zoK1 said:

Drogo will send the compensation.

Yes, I know. but when will that be?

1 minute ago, S1dius said:

Yes, I know. but when will that be?

I don't know, if i'm not wrong some people already have the compensation.

1 minute ago, Feenie said:

Same shit dude

Synth: "There was an error in the first compensation wave so they will send a new one with the correct dates

Cant tell when it will be done"

Be patient.

2 hours ago, Feenie said:

Still didn't get any answer from Drogo

Please create a support ticket

me also waited on this. Nothing happened except getting replies Be patient or it will be resolved soon or create a support ticket or send a PM to Drogo. Because I did all these. Drogo never bothered to reply me and my seller kept telling me be patient and also nothing happened by support ticket or anyone else. So stop knocking your heads against a wall kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst customer support i have ever seen..................

43 minutes ago, 9meez said:

me also waited on this. Nothing happened except getting replies Be patient or it will be resolved soon or create a support ticket or send a PM to Drogo. Because I did all these. Drogo never bothered to reply me and my seller kept telling me be patient and also nothing happened by support ticket or anyone else. So stop knocking your heads against a wall kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worst customer support i have ever seen..................

Hello. Who did you get the cheat from? Please give information about this and your contacts, I think I can help you.

1 hour ago, Mar1k said:

Hello. Who did you get the cheat from? Please give information about this and your contacts, I think I can help you.

Bennek

R6 level 1 cheat for 1 month

2 minutes ago, 9meez said:

Bennek

R6 level 1 cheat for 1 month

You must write to him and ask him to make a compensation for the days, if somehow you have lost your days or for some other reason. He will help you!

59 minutes ago, Mar1k said:

You must write to him and ask him to make a compensation for the days, if somehow you have lost your days or for some other reason. He will help you!

Bro, i guess, you didn't read my this message above closely:

31 minutes ago, 9meez said:

Bro, i guess, you didn't read my this message above closely:

As far as I know the compensation was for rust and not rainbow six siege. I don't think a r6s compensation has been made recently.