joanna

Compensation: Rust back to Undetected!

Now that Rust has been moved back to being undetected (https://hypercheats.gg/status/). We have given compensation days to all users who lost days due to cheats being unsafe for a certain amount of time during their subscriptions. Below a list on how you were compensated:

Rust
Have you bought Rust on the 22th of July or before, then you were given 6 additional days on top of your prior expiration date.

This also means that if you are not VIP anymore, you may suddenly be a VIP again now and can enjoy your days using an undetected cheat .

• Thanks 2

is there way we are supposed to activate it or is it automatic because i bough before the 22nd and im not vip again

1 hour ago, grant1153 said:

is there way we are supposed to activate it or is it automatic because i bough before the 22nd and im not vip again

Can you make a support ticket? Or no cause not vip right? 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Treetardo said:

Can you make a support ticket? Or no cause not vip right? 

i was able to make one and did shortly after!

• Like 1

That is because you bought a day key on the 21st, and we moved it to testing on the 22nd. So we didn't "forget" you or something, you just had a day sub on the day before we moved the status.

Please return me my 4-5 days. I bought the key July 19 for 7 days. Now I enter my key writing in Arabic something and does not allow to enter

42 minutes ago, joanna said:

That is because you bought a day key on the 21st, and we moved it to testing on the 22nd. So we didn't "forget" you or something, you just had a day sub on the day before we moved the status.

Please return me my 4-5 days. I bought the key July 19 for 7 days. Now I enter my key writing in Arabic something and does not allow to enter

i also bought mine on the 20th and am yet to receive any days.happy to provide screenshots to staff.

4 hours ago, trmz said:

i also bought mine on the 20th and am yet to receive any days.happy to provide screenshots to staff.

You did not, you bought 1 week rust on the 16th of July...

Posted (edited)

can i have my vip stats back? ticket seems to take abit long

Edited by iamrocco

32 minutes ago, cchayse said:

I only got 1 day comp wondering why?

Your sub may have only had 1 day left active when the status was changed to testing/investigating. 

but throughout the whole time of using the cheats I was getting eac banned on 4 accounts total