LethalPointer

Rainbow Six Siege (Level 1) Video

2 minutes ago, LethalPointer said:

Yeah. Why?

Many would be interested to see your videos. You do very well

6 minutes ago, Mar1k said:

Many would be interested to see your videos. You do very well

Thanks lol. I was an active youtuber. That was about 2 years ago xD.

If I can afford it, I'll buy the Level 2 cheat and make another video.

I've been thinking about buying the cheat for a month, but it's really expensive. But the level 1cheat is so good. Lower ban rate.

So stay tuned lol

Nice editing man, only pointer is the way you trace people and watch them through the walls is really not legit cheating. The way you played in some of those clips would get you banned very fast. But, it was still a nice video.

12 minutes ago, killmenow said:

Nice editing man, only pointer is the way you trace people and watch them through the walls is really not legit cheating. The way you played in some of those clips would get you banned very fast. But, it was still a nice video.

I know. It is my first day cheating in r6. I cheated in csgo before and I knew how to hide it. But I was so exited lol 

10 hours ago, LethalPointer said:

I know. It is my first day cheating in r6. I cheated in csgo before and I knew how to hide it. But I was so exited lol 

Nice!, I too used the cheat a little bit too but I only had my main account so i didn't want to abuse it. Just make sure to do normal things like droning, checking angles etc. If you peek a door and look directly at the spot someone is sitting it will look very obvious. Check common/all corners of a room and some times accept dying.

15 minutes ago, killmenow said:

Nice!, I too used the cheat a little bit too but I only had my main account so i didn't want to abuse it. Just make sure to do normal things like droning, checking angles etc. If you peek a door and look directly at the spot someone is sitting it will look very obvious. Check common/all corners of a room and some times accept dying.

I have a smurf account. Got it for like 8 Dollars. Its not cracked and I verified my email. Then I can play ranked with it. And I will play more legit next time xD. Stay tuned for another video xD

Edited by LethalPointer
  • Like 1