2. 2. Comments on quality of edit

• Fantastic, almost perfect
    • Good, could be better
    • Average
    • Mediocre, needs improvement

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, PeperonieBabie said:

Nice video how did this take 9 hours in editing something’s not right here 

Tweaking transformations, syncing, picking between 3 songs, smoothing cinematics, testing presets on Sapphire, trying to use different effects and not reuse some, finding perfect settings for CC Particle World on intro, making sure in transitions there was no clipping issues or black pixels, transforming time on certain clips, making sure the whole project has clean smooth flow, and going through 50+ clips to make sure I got the ones that fit perfectly for what I wanted. 

EDIT: ^ not meant to sound rude or anything, just giving a few reasons that took a large amount of my time. Also, thanks for the kind words I appreciate it.

Edited by Jaxxen
to make a clear understanding

Posted (edited)

Really enjoyed the video although short, great editing, loved the watermark stuff at the start.

The only thing I hope video makers here start doing is leaving a watermark for their own youtube channel, a common thing with cheating videos on youtube is that people will reupload the video with the title "free blahblahblah" and upload malware for people to download. If users were able to see that it is not from the original maker, hopefully, this helps them to catch on easier.

Either way, great video

Edited by killmenow
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, killmenow said:

Really enjoyed the video although short, great editing, loved the watermark stuff at the start.

The only thing I hope video makers here start doing is leaving a watermark for their own youtube channel, a common thing with cheating videos on youtube is that people will reupload the video with the title "free blahblahblah" and upload malware for people to download. If users were able to see that it is not from the original maker, hopefully, this helps them to catch on easier.

Either way, great video

Thank you so much and I appreciate the advice. I kept the watermark at bottom right to deter people stealing it which wouldn’t stop them anyway. This video was more of a sample of my editing skills. Anyway thank you so much for the response!

• Thanks 1